Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Otaliafans. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV guide print article - CC
Topic Started: Sep 29 2009, 04:06 PM (548 Views)
chriscody
Unregistered

The Oct 5-11 TV guide has a two page article about CC (not yet on the website) by Michael Logan. I have scanned it but don't know how to post it up here. If someone does know how - I can send it to you and you can do it...PM me... Otherwise, look for it on their website soon or check it out on the newstands. It's good.
Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar
Team Otalia
[ *  *  * ]
I offered to help chriscody out so here are the scans that she had of the CC interview. Big thanks to chriscody for the scans. I also have to say its pretty impressive to get a 2 page interview in the print edition of TV Guide magazine. I can only remember a handful of other soap stars getting this treatment with Ali Sweeney being one of them.

You can click on the links to make them larger.

CC Interview Part 1

CC Interview Part 2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chriscody
Unregistered

dc cubs,Sep 29 2009
04:38 PM
I offered to help chriscody out so here are the scans that she had of the CC interview.  Big thanks to chriscody for the scans.  I also have to say its pretty impressive to get a 2 page interview in the print edition of TV Guide magazine.  I can only remember a handful of other soap stars getting this treatment with Ali Sweeney being one of them.

CC Interview Part 1

CC Interview Part 2

Thanks! I appreciate your competence!
Quote Post Goto Top

suzysak
Member Avatar
You are so worth waiting for.
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks to both of you!

briemillman
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
dc cubs,Sep 29 2009
09:38 PM
I offered to help chriscody out so here are the scans that she had of the CC interview. Big thanks to chriscody for the scans. I also have to say its pretty impressive to get a 2 page interview in the print edition of TV Guide magazine. I can only remember a handful of other soap stars getting this treatment with Ali Sweeney being one of them.

CC Interview Part 1

CC Interview Part 2

Thanks to both of you for the posts, and can i just say again with great gusto: I LOVE CRYSTAL CHAPPELL!! She always handles herself and explains her reasoning so well. We are so lucky to have an advocate like that.
Also, the pics of Carly have made me realize how great an actress she really is. Even just from her demeanor you can tell that it is NOT Olivia in the pic, it's Carly. I don't know how she does it, but I'm really excited to see it happen!

Nemesisblues
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Thank you for the scans. Both CC's acting and business skills are impressive. All the press she's getting, wow, NY Times, TV Guide, not bad at all! She deserves the buzz.

loveislove
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks for the scan of the article. I posted my comments in the other thread about it.

Stacie23
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
CC is one of the coolest people to read interviews from. She is so sarcastic, and always right on the money with her comments and ideas. The "strap-on" comment, the lesbians gone wild comment, explaining soaps and the wall that Otalia broke down. She's right on the ball each and every interview she has.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Media Buzz · Next Topic »
Add Reply