Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Otaliafans. You're in the right place!
Our board converted to Zetabaords, so things might look a little different while we figure things out. If you see something missing, or have a suggestion, please let us know in Board Conversion thread in the 'Updates' section.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I'm here now; whoever I am
Topic Started: Jun 1 2009, 09:32 PM (155 Views)
Never_nevermore
Unregistered

Hi!

I don't really want to talk. I'm just come to watch. But I decided that, from time to time, I'll appear. So that you know that I'm here.
Quote Post Goto Top

GLFAN1
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Lion
Member Avatar
:: Pseudo - Poet CRAZY ::
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome !!!! :flowers Donīt need to hide. We are friendly people. LOL

BTW nice firm!!! Thereīs some other fans of Poe around here. :lol:

Never_nevermore
Unregistered

Thanks!

It's O.K. I like shadow.
Quote Post Goto Top

uhaulhasaflatt
Natalia for the Flip
[ *  *  * ]
Never_nevermore,Jun 1 2009
09:47 PM
Thanks!

It's O.K. I like shadow :ph43r:

Come into the light!!! <teasing> if we lived forever and one day, we would never be as fortunate as to come across a gathering of such beautiful and insightful souls that exist with the cyber walls of this room. < think i might have hit the funny skinny ciggies once to often today. heehee> Welcome to the room

Orione
Member Avatar
sleep deprived
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome to the board never_nevermore!

It's really nice of you as a lurker to introduce yourself as well! Feel free to post and comment anytime though!

I hope you will have a great time here.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · New Members Start Here: BPD101 · Next Topic »
Add Reply