Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Otaliafans. You're in the right place!
Our board converted to Zetabaords, so things might look a little different while we figure things out. If you see something missing, or have a suggestion, please let us know in Board Conversion thread in the 'Updates' section.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Nina Simone; My third video.
Topic Started: Apr 17 2009, 02:35 PM (431 Views)
EnPassantSimplement
Unregistered

The first one of two videos (I wait for the good sequences for the second) with Nina Simone's songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOcWcqdSydI

I hope that you will like it.
Quote Post Goto Top

liz-lemon
Member Avatar
*Non-stabby Lomeo*
[ *  *  * ]
That was fab! I loved it. Such a good choice of song, and one which I never would have thought of.

You always make such great videos. And their always kinda 'French'..... :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marymartin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Okay peeps, jumping in here with all you artistic/techhie types to ask a favor on behalf of the Big Purple Bar (go to pinned section of Anything Goes section to find the link)

Is there any way to set up a link inside the bar where patrons could go to a Guiding Light jukebox and listen to songs from the show? Or, if that is too ambitious or violates too many copyright laws, do you have any suggestions for us?

Thanks in advance. Oh, and if this post needs more explantion, pm me please.

EnPassantSimplement
Unregistered

Sorry, marymartin, I'm not good enough in English to understand your comment... :blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

EnPassantSimplement
Unregistered

liz-lemon,Apr 17 2009
02:59 PM
That was fab! I loved it. Such a good choice of song, and one which I never would have thought of.

You always make such great videos. And their always kinda 'French'..... :lol:

:thinking What that implies « kinda french »?!? ;) I talk french, it’s true, but I am a North american girl… Never seen Paris… Never seen France… Apparently, I can’t deny my ancestors!!! :rolleyes:

Thank you very much, liz-lemon, for the compliments and to have taken time to reply this topic. :flowers
Quote Post Goto Top

SthrnRaine
Member Avatar
BPD Weimar-tini
[ *  *  * ]
OMG, Nina Simone and Otalia.... my two favorite things together as one. I love it! Very beautiful video. Can't wait to see the second part. You're videos are truely wonderful EnPassantSimplement. Thank you for sharing your talent.

EnPassantSimplement
Unregistered

Thanks to you SthrnRaine,

I want to make the second part with "Wild is the Wind", then I need a little more of Otalia's tender moments... I am afraid that we still have to wait... for a little while... :shrug

In the meantime, I started a small interlude yesterday. The next hesitant steps of Otalia should be appropriate for it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Shayne
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
:clap
that was gr8, it's one of my all time favourite songs too.
Thankyou

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Music Videos · Next Topic »
Add Reply