Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Otaliafans. You're in the right place!
Our board converted to Zetabaords, so things might look a little different while we figure things out. If you see something missing, or have a suggestion, please let us know in Board Conversion thread in the 'Updates' section.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
04/14/09's Otalia = Amy bawling like a baby!; Anyone else have a similar reaction?
Topic Started: Apr 14 2009, 08:51 PM (359 Views)
dearlylovedaimee
Unregistered

:holysheep

I just got home from work today and watched the latest GL. Normally I fast forward to the Otalia scenes but I had to take it easy with this one. When they got to that last scene in which Olivia talks about them being an old married couple...people I lost it. It's been 5 frigin minutes since the show ended and I'm still bawling as I type. Did anyone else start crying with Crystal in that last scene?

It's official people, Crystal killed me dead.

I'd also like to go on record as saying today was the first time in a long time that I've actually felt sorry for Frank. *Sigh*

Oh lord I need a box of Puffs and some chocolate....I don't care what kind. An Otalia support hug wouldn't hurt either.

What a fabulous episode overall and brilliant acting by Crystal, Jessica, and Frank D. Hell Kim even melted my heart when she was holding baby band candy.

Just call me a Amy Jo aka Dearlylovedaimee aka SubtextRules aka Otalia-induced cry baby! :cry
Quote Post Goto Top

kimishell74
Member Avatar
Its not considered torture when donuts are involved
[ *  *  * ]
I think it is safe to say you were not the only one in tears. I keep watching it over and over on youtube and I keep crying! I just can't not watch! And then the preview for tomorrow? Everytime I watch it I start to make this funny little whining sound- like someone is killing me. And You know they are going to leave us hanging at the alter- will she or won't she till Thursday! :thud

I'll have to ask my therapist tomorrow why I absolutely love all the pain and agony this show is causing me! :wallbash :cry
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cat9
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Color me ded.

But what magnificent torture!

If Crystal doesn't get an Emmy out of this, something is VERY wrong with the universe!

Jeanna
Member Avatar
Italian Otalian
[ *  *  * ]
Most of us had the exact same reaction. You are not alone. And you happen to be the one who got me into watching the brit series "Bad Girls" (and making my own vids) when your vids were the first ones I saw a few yrs. ago on the Passion and Perfection site. So, thank you again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Otalia Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply