Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Otaliafans. You're in the right place!
Our board converted to Zetabaords, so things might look a little different while we figure things out. If you see something missing, or have a suggestion, please let us know in Board Conversion thread in the 'Updates' section.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Another Otaliaholic says hello!
Topic Started: Feb 16 2009, 01:40 PM (259 Views)
dearlylovedaimee
Unregistered

I think I've done enough lurking around in the shadows, time to make my presence know! My name is Amy (SubtextRules) for those of you on YouTube and I'm a self-proclaimed Otaliaholic. I look forward to meeting everyone; and of course, discussing the amazingness (I don't think that is a word but for the sake of conversation I'm making it one!) that is Otalia.

Love, peace, and hair grease,

Amy

Quote Post Goto Top

Aus
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
oh Amy, Amy, Amy.... I clicked on your link to your youtube and you have Bridget McManus and a Claddagh in the profile... I AM SO glad you are here!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TCSCN
Member Avatar

Admin
Welcome Aimee! And thanks for recruiting! ;)

Melster
Member Avatar
DITTO or DIE!!
Admin
Welcome to the board Amy!

I'm glad you decided to step out of the showers. Now you better get to posting because that's DEFINITELY a sign that you're an Otaliaholic. That and taking your laptop to bed too. :lol:

Destini
Member Avatar
Otaliaitis Patient Zero
Admin
Out of the showers, Mel? Is there some new speculation about Frank walking in on the girls you would like to share?

Anyhoo...Welcome Amy!

I have read many of your posts on the channel. Nice to see you here!.

Destini

zenobiadtc
Member Avatar
Freakin' Idiot
[ *  *  * ]
Showers?

Did I hear something about showers?

How many bathrooms does the little farmhouse of looooooovvvvvvvvvvveee have, anyway?

Aus
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
zenobiadtc,Feb 16 2009
02:33 PM
Showers?

Did I hear something about showers?

How many bathrooms does the little farmhouse of looooooovvvvvvvvvvveee have, anyway?

there is that one next to nat's room.... or is it liv's room.... or is it nat's room.....

WAIT A MINUTE!

THEY ALREADY SHARE A BEDROOM!?!?!?!

zenobiadtc
Member Avatar
Freakin' Idiot
[ *  *  * ]
aus,Feb 16 2009
02:34 PM

That is one of the eternal questions. Seems like we've never actually seen Nat's bedroom.

I've said before -- my theory -- it's a two bedroom house, Emma has one and Olivia and Nat thumb-wrestle every night to see who gets stuck on the couch. Olivia always wins because she cheats.

dearlylovedaimee
Unregistered

Melster,Feb 16 2009
01:45 PM
Welcome to the board Amy!

I'm glad you decided to step out of the showers.  Now you better get to posting because that's DEFINITELY a sign that you're an Otaliaholic. That and taking your laptop to bed too.  :lol:

Melster:

I don't take my laptop to bed with me BUT....I do leave the latest Otalia video pulled up on Youtube, minimize it in Firefox so that when I wake up in the morning I can just hit re-play!!!! Does that count?

I think I should write an endorsement, how about this:

"Otalia, the breakfast of champions!"

"Otalia, what a way to start the day!"

"Make every day an Otalia day!"

Oooo I like the last one! :smitten
Quote Post Goto Top

Aus
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
zenobiadtc,Feb 16 2009
02:40 PM
aus,Feb 16 2009

That is one of the eternal questions. Seems like we've never actually seen Nat's bedroom.

I've said before -- my theory -- it's a two bedroom house, Emma has one and Olivia and Nat thumb-wrestle every night to see who gets stuck on the couch. Olivia always wins because she cheats.

You know... if they do share.... and if they DONT thumb wrestle.... poor Liv must be FULL of ANGST herself!

Can you imagine poor Liv... having to lay next to Nat everynight and NOT reaching over to touch her? Watching her sleep....

it could be creepy if we didn't know that Nat is also dreaming of Liv... even if she wakes unable to remember those dreams.

loveoandn
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Amy,

Welcome! Good to know SubtextRules is on the board!

Enjoy!

Oh, BTW, showers, wet hair, and silk robes! I hope The Farmhouse of Looooove has it all and so much more!

Melster
Member Avatar
DITTO or DIE!!
Admin
otaliafan,Feb 16 2009
02:28 PM
Out of the showers, Mel? Is there some new speculation about Frank walking in on the girls you would like to share?

LMAO! Ok WOW! I didn't mean to write that but, I'm not going to object to Frank catching Otalia in the shower together if they don't get caught on the bench of looooove first! :D

Phoenix11
Member Avatar
Save the Light
[ *  *  * ]
zenobiadtc,Feb 16 2009
02:40 PM
aus,Feb 16 2009

Are we sure Nat's seen Nat's bedroom?! :lol:

Quote:

:lmao

I know I do!

Oh yeah, welcome Amy. :D

EngineHeartsBAM
Member Avatar
NOT INTO LABELS
[ *  *  * ]
Hey AMY...

how funny. i have read many comments from SubTextRules on YouTube & i have always thought "Damn, i was thinking the same thing" & "That's a good point!!" you have made some positive & awesome comments regarding s/l & clips.

great insight.

welcome to the world of OTALIAHOLICS!!

Lata,
Engine.

BTW, i'm babybabyai3 on YouTube.

EngineHeartsBAM
Member Avatar
NOT INTO LABELS
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

I don't take my laptop to bed with me BUT....I do leave the latest Otalia video pulled up on Youtube, minimize it in Firefox so that when I wake up in the morning I can just hit re-play!!!! Does that count?

I think I should write an endorsement, how about this:

"Otalia, the breakfast of champions!"

"Otalia, what a way to start the day!"

Oooo I like the last one!  :smitten

OMG...i do that every nite as well!! :omg

i load the latest Otalia YouTube clip, play it before i go mee-mee, then i do the minimize thing too, then RISE & SHINE...OTALIA!!

should i be shame??

:wtf

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · New Members Start Here: BPD101 · Next Topic »
Add Reply