Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to OKVW. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hotwheels collections; Let's seen them!
Topic Started: Feb 15 2015, 11:28 AM (174 Views)
Mk2vr6
Member Avatar
Casual Dubber
[ *  *  * ]
They pop up occasionally on facebook about them, but nothing dedicated. Lets see your collections.
Start this off heres myn at about 150ish cars. Have a couple error's in there including one with the wrong colour hue
Pic was before i moved they are back in a box now
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tron
PGVWC Member
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What are those strips holding them? I like that idea.

Mk2vr6
Member Avatar
Casual Dubber
[ *  *  * ]
They are pvc ceiling tile strips. Look like sideways H's. Fit the box's perfectly. Got them from homedepot
Edited by Mk2vr6, Feb 15 2015, 06:00 PM.

DTM_E36
Member Avatar
Euro Enthusiast
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Impressive. I had a good size collection as a kid which, although removed from packages, were minty. Came across them about a year ago at my parents place after they had been found by my nephews...no longer minty. The cool thing was I hadn't seen them since I was probably 10 years old yet I've since owned many of the cars I played with as a kid, without realizing.

Some highlights were a Mk2 Golf Country, a variety of air cooled Porsches, and just about every BMW of the 80s and early 90s.

« Previous Topic · The Cul-De-Sac · Next Topic »
Add Reply