Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to OKVW. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Just bought my 1993 vw golf and my alternator is dead; In need of a 1993 vw golf Alternator badly
Topic Started: Mar 24 2018, 02:20 PM (16 Views)
Alisha.n.weber@gmail.com
[ * ]
Hey everyone, I just bought a 1993 Volkswagn Golf. I have already had to vhange my fuel filter and buy a new battery. My battery now is fully dead. So I need to replace my alternator. The thing is I do t have any money. And there is no way for me to get home from work at the packing house liquor store. As there is no bus. I have to work in order to fix my car so im in a dilemma!. I was wondering if anyone has an extra altenador? Or one I could pay you for April 20th as next payday is for rent. Thank you for reading.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Want To Buy · Next Topic »
Add Reply