Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to EmachineUpgraders. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Britain ...coldest winter in 300 years; Al Gore just got invited to spend the winter.
Topic Started: Jan 1 2011, 10:51 AM (559 Views)
TJSEVEN
Member Avatar
OZ ... The Great and Powerful!!
Britain heading for coldest winter in 300 years snowman snowman

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/8230318/Britain-could-be-heading-for-coldest-winter-in-300-years.htmlars

Not that I care about England. In fact I kind of like the fact they're freezing their crumpets off.
But this global warming thing just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

I wonder how all the idiots that gave Big Al Gore all their money are feeling right about now.
THE BLACK PEARL with a new sail!
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Toledo Core 2MB L2 cache S939
Overclocked to something or other this week!
ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 MOBO
(3 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 1 AGP, 1 Future CPU Port, 4 DDR DIMM, Audio, LAN)
4 Gig G.SKILL PC3200 DUAL DDR SDRAM
and other Stuff....!
ZOOM>>>ZOOM>>>

I ALWAYS SAY," IF YOU HAVE TO SPEND MONEY TO OVERCLOCK THEN IT ISN'T REALLY AN OVERCLOCK!!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

azpicturethis
Member Avatar
SENIOR FORUM CONTRIBUTOR
[ *  *  *  * ]
TJSEVEN
Jan 1 2011, 10:51 AM
Britain heading for coldest winter in 300 years snowman snowman

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/8230318/Britain-could-be-heading-for-coldest-winter-in-300-years.htmlars

Not that I care about England. In fact I kind of like the fact they're freezing their crumpets off.
But this global warming thing just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

I wonder how all the idiots that gave Big Al Gore all their money are feeling right about now.
And how everything that doesn't fit "their global warming model" is just an anomoly!
Cooler Master 932 HAF AMD edition Computer Case
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
MSI 870A Fuzion mobo
Patriot PC12800 DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Memory 8GB
1- Seagate 1Tb HDD
EVGA GTS 450 1Gb
DVD±RW w/Lightscribe
Windows 7 Professional 64bit

TJSEVEN
Member Avatar
OZ ... The Great and Powerful!!
Good point AZ......and now it's snowing in Vegas.....nice job Big Al.

and btw TD....stop killing all those birds and fish in Arkansas....you gonna give Fat Al another idea for a new scam.
THE BLACK PEARL with a new sail!
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Toledo Core 2MB L2 cache S939
Overclocked to something or other this week!
ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 MOBO
(3 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 1 AGP, 1 Future CPU Port, 4 DDR DIMM, Audio, LAN)
4 Gig G.SKILL PC3200 DUAL DDR SDRAM
and other Stuff....!
ZOOM>>>ZOOM>>>

I ALWAYS SAY," IF YOU HAVE TO SPEND MONEY TO OVERCLOCK THEN IT ISN'T REALLY AN OVERCLOCK!!"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · THE RATHSKELLER · Next Topic »
Add Reply