Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to EmachineUpgraders. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TRON Legacy
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 02:58 PM (541 Views)
Ladym_cate
Member Avatar
Angel from the underworld or Devil from paradise
Disney is making a new TRON movie being relased in Dec 2010 called TRON Legacy. I've loved TRON for years and recently re-watched it after buying the 20th Anniversary Edition (yah, I know it was a while ago - I'm slow ok?). So I signed on as a "fan" on Facebook and got selected as one of 10 people to get first look at an image from the movie coming out in 2010. We are supposed to "share" so here you go.

Posted Image
Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burnt out dreams

formerly an eMachines T6420
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Toledo 2.2GHz Processor
BIOSTAR GEFORCE 6100-M9 939 Micro ATX AMD MOBO
2GB DDR PC3200 400MHz
EVGA nVidia e-GeForce 7600 GT KO
Antec Basiq 500W Power Supply
200GB HDD
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Doug_T6524
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Looking pretty kewl, I liked the original movie and thought the Disney animation was great in it! (but I've loved all Disney animations since childhood - snoopy2 probably why I never grew up). thx for the heads up, even though I'm a lil post dated from the original post date here).
I'll be looking forward to the release date and will most likely attend the Movie House to get the full effect of great animations.
Doug_T6524
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · THE RATHSKELLER · Next Topic »
Add Reply