Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to cZone Central!

CZC Avatars -- More Avatars -- cZoneCentral's website -- Forum Rules
click here to request any icon or image!

Isn't it amazing after all these years people still return here to remember the good ol days?
Join us over on our facebook group! Share your usernames, memories, and pictures with us!
cZone Central was created June 29, 2001
Want to see what orbit used to look like? Take a look at the archive

cZoneCentral's Staff:
Administrators: Raven, JuliefooJojo87
Moderators: rk_ng, YPG, Master Gohan Ha8, Dark Magician Knight

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
**Copycattin'**; I dislike it...
Topic Started: Apr 29 2006, 09:26 PM (816 Views)
applehead_mcmaster
Member Avatar
WHAZZUP?!
You know....I'm gettin' sick of these shows that copycat others...such as Duel Masters, Robot Boy, etc.....when I first heard about Duel Masters, I thought....about Yu-Gi-Oh!, they copycatted it...., and it seems that they try to copy of the more popular shows, so the audience can get confused about the characters, and make some ca$h.....which shows do you know that are stoopid copycats...?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mr. Despair

from what ive heard, most things copy pokemon.. with big hits with "merchandise" such as cards, digimon then yu gi oh soon followed the same year.. then after another few years, other things came along and made cards(dbz, neopets, etc). they would not put their logos on just cards, but also coffee mugs, video games, man i could go on.. america only brings most animes to america for cheap money scams.

applehead_mcmaster
Member Avatar
WHAZZUP?!
snake
April 29, 2006, 10:33 pm
from what ive heard, most things copy pokemon.. with big hits with "merchandise" such as cards, digimon then yu gi oh soon followed the same year.. then after another few years, other things came along and made cards(dbz, neopets, etc). they would not put their logos on just cards, but also coffee mugs, video games, man i could go on.. america only brings most animes to america for cheap money scams.

Well, Yu-Gi-Oh! is pretty much different from Poke'mon, Digimon, isn't that different except they're from computers, so that's a COPYCAT!...like Marapets and Powertpets...they all suck, Neopets was the first one I think, and is more successful, and I hated when I first got there, but now I'm luvin' it more than Orbits... :thumb: ......

And yeah, I guess they are scams becuz they try to edit the animes, which I don't like, and Japan dislikes it... :wink: :mad:

Disco Bear
CZC VIP
Here are some things that have been copyed:

My Life As A Teenage Robot---->Robot Boy

Pokemon---->Digemon

Yu-Gi-Oh---->Duel Masters

Neopets---->Marapets, Powerpets, Equipets

Kim Possible---->Juipner Lee

applehead_mcmaster
Member Avatar
WHAZZUP?!
Disco Bear
April 29, 2006, 10:41 pm

Pokemon---->Digemon

I know...lol...Juniper Lee is way more stoopider than Kim Possible, she's better..even though I never watch those shows... :lmbo: .....

Sometimes I'm thinkin' some action shows are copycats of DBZ....like maybe Naruto...but I think Naruto's better...it RULEZ ALL! :peace:

Toon Master
Member Avatar
Boosh
Disco Bear
April 29, 2006, 9:41 pm

Pokemon---->Digemon

junniper lee is an american dragon rip off i say

dexter's laboratory-jimmy neutron
simpsons-family guy

applehead_mcmaster
Member Avatar
WHAZZUP?!
The Toon Master
April 30, 2006, 11:15 am
Disco Bear
April 29, 2006, 9:41 pm

Pokemon---->Digemon

junniper lee is an american dragon rip off i say

dexter's laboratory-jimmy neutron
simpsons-family guy

I didn't really notice about Dexter and Jimmy...

Simpsons- Family Guy....

They're both on the top, I like them both...lol.....

Here's more........

Avatar(better version)= Xialion Showdown....?

gameboy
Member Avatar
hmm doughnuts
let me see what other copycat shows
totaly spies<kim possible
Teen Titains<KND
those are all the copycats i thought of that were not list

FredVanDoo4130
Member Avatar
This is the way it was meant to be...
Everything copies everything these days. Think about it: what cartoon has not, at some time or another, copied The Matrix. Avatar has done it (twice, and once they even had the music!), KND has done it (countless times, they've also copied Star Wars, LOTR, and hundreds of other movies, TV shows, and comics). So really no matter what show you're watching, it's gonna rip-off something else...

What's really bad are those copy-dogs :rolleyes:

~Fred

applehead_mcmaster
Member Avatar
WHAZZUP?!
FredVanDoo4130
April 30, 2006, 3:59 pm
Everything copies everything these days. Think about it: what cartoon has not, at some time or another, copied The Matrix. Avatar has done it (twice, and once they even had the music!), KND has done it (countless times, they've also copied Star Wars, LOTR, and hundreds of other movies, TV shows, and comics). So really no matter what show you're watching, it's gonna rip-off something else...

What's really bad are those copy-dogs :rolleyes:

~Fred

I see what you're talkin' about.....evrything rips-off another...like music...lots of artists copy off their songs...I think it's becuz they like their styles... :confused: ...but there could be more to it than that....

VeTTe
Member Avatar
Actally to me KND sounds like something orginal kids fight adults use own made technology Knd is way diffent from teen titans
Teen titans have superpwers and fight to save the world KND fight to save kids to different things

applehead_mcmaster
Member Avatar
WHAZZUP?!
Vette_G
May 1, 2006, 5:06 pm
Actally to me KND sounds like something orginal kids fight adults use own made technology Knd is way diffent from teen titans
Teen titans have superpwers and fight to save the world KND fight to save kids to different things

I think KND doesn't make any sense......it's funny, but seriously, they tried to help children not to eat broccoli, but it's healthy, and some kid didn't want to take a bath, and KND helped them, not cool :wacko: ....KND it's a show like Kids vs. Adults....lol.....I wish I can be a grown-up... :-/

So...I guess KND isn't a Copycat... ;)

FredVanDoo4130
Member Avatar
This is the way it was meant to be...
Quote:

So...I guess KND isn't a Copycat...

KND is a copycat of every movie you've ever seen. The episode "ARCHIVE" ripped off a bunch of movies. The episode itself was a rip-off of the second and third stories in "The Animatrix". They've ripped off Star Wars, X-Men, Fantastic Four, The Matrix, LOTR, the list goes on and on.

~Fred

applehead_mcmaster
Member Avatar
WHAZZUP?!
FredVanDoo4130
May 4, 2006, 6:16 pm
Quote:

So...I guess KND isn't a Copycat...

KND is a copycat of every movie you've ever seen. The episode "ARCHIVE" ripped off a bunch of movies. The episode itself was a rip-off of the second and third stories in "The Animatrix". They've ripped off Star Wars, X-Men, Fantastic Four, The Matrix, LOTR, the list goes on and on.

~Fred

I really haven't notice..lol...think of some other COPYCATS!

Mopey
I'm Still Among You
Copycat? What are you talking about?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Cbox

Affiliates
Advertising Rules -- Cbox Rules -- Forum Rules
Affiliates
Play Now!
Play Now!