Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to cZone Central!

CZC Avatars -- More Avatars -- cZoneCentral's website -- Forum Rules
click here to request any icon or image!

Isn't it amazing after all these years people still return here to remember the good ol days?
Join us over on our facebook group! Share your usernames, memories, and pictures with us!
cZone Central was created June 29, 2001
Want to see what orbit used to look like? Take a look at the archive

cZoneCentral's Staff:
Administrators: Raven, JuliefooJojo87
Moderators: rk_ng, YPG, Master Gohan Ha8, Dark Magician Knight

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Reading old PMs
Topic Started: Feb 8 2018, 12:56 PM (34 Views)
rk_ng
Member Avatar
Girl Power!

We call them DMs now!

So I was reading some old PMs and boy was my life dramatic! FOR NO REASON! I was just reading through all the messages about breaking up with a boyfriend (which I was really depressed about, seriously, it's so dumb thinking about it now but I was sO iN lOvE -no hard feelings btw-) and struggling to get the newsletter finished, being a moderator and dealing with other people's issues related to the forum. I remember towards the end I told someone I DON'T CARE! And they were super offended. I think that was to DrXK? I'm sorry I did that, I believe it was over someone bullying another and I was over dealing with CZC issues that I burned out. That's what happened, I was just so over CZC after Cartoon Orbit closing, going through college and working and being with friends in real that I didn't have time for CZC anymore and the CZC tasks became a burden. Looking at my posts, I still posted the newsletter up to 2008. Why? How did I find the time to do this? What the hell is/was wrong with me? Lol! Skip 2 years, I ended up wasting more time on CollecToons but I'm over that too, long long over it, it's been YEARS but I visit sometimes. Anyway, I should have been more empathic towards you DrXK and I'm sorry. I just gave myself work to do because I don't know, because I'm crazy? I've learned now in my oH sO gReAT wisdom is to not dedicate so much of my time for little return. With that being said, I am grateful for these PMs, the journal and all of the replies. Yes, we spent a lot of time essentially doing nothing but we created a wonderful time capsule. I want to say we all "grew up together" but that's not true, I don't feel like we all grew up at the same time or during our time on CZC but we did spend some of our most precious childhood/teenage times here and if I want to remember what happened in oct 2005, I can just look it up and that's amazing 💕 I love you guys and I hope everything is going well.
Edited by rk_ng, Feb 9 2018, 11:30 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Main Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Cbox

Affiliates
Advertising Rules -- Cbox Rules -- Forum Rules
Affiliates
Play Now!
Play Now!

Massive Cartoon Orbit Archival Project!
NintendoNerds!