Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Living Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
More Conversion Guides; VR Troopers - Metalder/Spielban/Shaider, Masked Rider - Kamen Rider Black RX, BeetleBorgs - B-Fighter/B-Fighter Kabuto
Topic Started: Oct 17 2004, 05:50 PM (5,322 Views)
Storm Eagle
Member Avatar
Power to the peaceful
[ *  *  * ]
Updates:

VR Troopers season 1 & 2 vs. Spielban:

-Added "VR Troopertron's punch attack" to the Special Features section.
"Americans like to be scared. That's why they elected George Bush." - Richard Belzer

"Love, class, means never having to hear 'I'm pregnant'". - Vinnie Barbarino - Welcome Back, Kotter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Storm Eagle
Member Avatar
Power to the peaceful
[ *  *  * ]
Updates:

VR Troopers season 1 vs. Metalder:

-Added "endangered furry wombats" to the Good Guys section.

VR Troopers seasons 1 & 2 vs. Spielban

-Corrected the Spielban name for "Samson" in the Monsters section.
"Americans like to be scared. That's why they elected George Bush." - Richard Belzer

"Love, class, means never having to hear 'I'm pregnant'". - Vinnie Barbarino - Welcome Back, Kotter

Storm Eagle
Member Avatar
Power to the peaceful
[ *  *  * ]
EDIT: Never mind.

Storm Eagle
Member Avatar
Power to the peaceful
[ *  *  * ]
Updates:

VR Troopers season 1 vs. Metalider:

-Edited the Metalder name for "Trooper Terminator" in the Monsters section.

BettleBorgs Metallix vs. B-Fighter Kabuto:

-Edited the B-Fighter Kabuto name for "Repgillian" in the Villains section and the Monsters section.

Storm Eagle
Member Avatar
Power to the peaceful
[ *  *  * ]
Updates:

Masked Rider vs. Kamen Rider Black RX:

-Changed "Cyclopter's Cannon Wheels" to "Cyclopter's Cannon Wheels (gold version)" and corrected its Kamen Rider Black RX name in the Vehicles section.

-Added "Cyclopter's Cannon Wheels (black version)" in the Vehicles section.

Storm Eagle
Member Avatar
Power to the peaceful
[ *  *  * ]
Updates:

VR Troopers season 1 vs. Metalder:

-Added "Blue Robot Warrior" to the Villains section.

Storm Eagle
Member Avatar
Power to the peaceful
[ *  *  * ]
Updates:

VR Troopers seasons 1 & 2 vs. Spielban:

-Added "VR Kaitlin's Power Transfer" to the Special Attacks section.

Storm Eagle
Member Avatar
Power to the peaceful
[ *  *  * ]
Updates:

Big Bad BeetleBorgs vs. B-Fighter

-Corrected the B-Fighter names for "Karato's laser pistol" and "Silver Ray's laser pistol" in the Weapons section.

Storm Eagle
Member Avatar
Power to the peaceful
[ *  *  * ]
Updates:

BeetleBorgs Metallix vs. B-Fighter Kabuto:

-Added "Astral Weapons" to the Weapons section.

-Added "Astral Pulsar's restoration beam" and "Fireborg's Astral Cannon blast" to the Special Attacks section.

Storm Eagle
Member Avatar
Power to the peaceful
[ *  *  * ]
Updates:

Big Bad BeetleBorgs vs. B-Fighter:

-Added "Red Striker AV's wind blast" to the Special Attacks section.

BeetleBorgs Metallix vs. B-Fighter Kabuto:

-Added "Ladyborg's sensors", "Roboborg's Robosword", Roboborg's eye beams", and "Boron's sword" to the Weapons section.

-Changed "Boron's energy attack" to "Boron's sword energy blast" and "Boron's antenna blast" to "Boron's fist energy beam" in the Special Attacks section.

Storm Eagle
Member Avatar
Power to the peaceful
[ *  *  * ]
Updates:

Masked Rider vs. Kamen Rider Black RX:

-Added "Masked Rider V3's weapon" and "second unnamed Masked Rider Warrior's weapon" to the Weapons section.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Storm Eagle's US-JP Conversions · Next Topic »
Add Reply