Welcome to Starship Moonhawk & Moonhawk Studios. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Starship Moonhawk - "How to Steal a Starship"; Now on Amazon!
Topic Started: Feb 14 2012, 10:38 PM (478 Views)
Macia Paladin
Member Avatar
Our Founder
[ *  *  * ]
http://www.amazon.com/How-Steal-Starship-Moonhawk-ebook/dp/B00762R1K2

The eReader edition of the latest book is now available on Amazon.com. It's a much better bargain than the print edition, and there are a multitude of free Kindle readers available, so you don't need to run out and buy one. This book takes place 5 years before the events in the webcomic, so technically, it's part of the "Origins" series. However, the only book I am labeling as such will be the self-published "The Fire and the Forge" as soon as I finish it. That will be freely available on the site sometime before I move back to Arizona this Summer.

I hope everyone likes it!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Macia Paladin
Member Avatar
Our Founder
[ *  *  * ]
The print version is now also available from Amazon. Check it out!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Starship Moonhawk Print and Comics · Next Topic »
Add Reply

tzb - quality ZetaBoards themes