Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Soccer Futbol Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Everton Fc now recruiting young players for trial
Topic Started: Nov 5 2013, 07:54 AM (299 Views)
stan2020
[ * ]
Announcement everybody

I came across the Everton youth club academy currently recruiting young talented and creative players globally into their soccer academy training through an official partnership with Everton club.

Individualized training is combined with soccer workshops and activities and i believe it's a unique opportunity for interested Youth to improve their game at the legendary home of Everton.

Here is the contact email: (dannyphilpott.evertonfootball@clubmember.org)

confirmed by Danny Philpott (Everton Head of youth football and National Player Recruitment) in which all applications is be forwarded to apply and join the football academy club for trial.

NOTE:My boy just got accepted and registered into the academy i hope you all find it useful to apply and join club academy
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · College/Youth · Next Topic »
Add Reply