Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
For those who follow Randy Ayers modeling site
Topic Started: Dec 5 2017, 08:50 AM (323 Views)
sentsat71
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Saw a post on a Face book page this morning that the site is down while they transfer things to a new server and were not sure how long it would be before they are back up and running.
Ed K
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

henryc43
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks for info...it's still down as of this post.

southpier
[ *  *  * ]
just got registered

Brian Conn
Member Avatar
2 Corinthians 5:17
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
.......So where is all the care and concern for this site. Instead of worrying about what's going on every other site, and I don't give 2 hot dam ns what other sites a member chooses to support over this one, shouldn't there be the same care and utmost concern for this site like what was posted here when freds was on the skids or every time Randy's site has a hick up.

This includes the farcebook ilk who I have lost any respect that I may have had. Why in the h ell should I support them by joining their group just so that I can compete in a race that they, more or less, didn't support in the first place much less anything being posted else where in the forums.
ON THE WORK BENCH....
Starsky & Hutch Ford Gran Torino (Season 2)
Posted ImageHosted on Fotki
FOR THE 2018 RACING SEASON
1978 Mustang II Hatchback dirt Late Model

« Previous Topic · TOWN HALL · Next Topic »
Add Reply