Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
R.I.P. Bud Moore
Topic Started: Nov 28 2017, 06:39 PM (74 Views)
Another Rick
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
One of the old-timers and backbone of the real NASCAR. Mostly a decorated WWII veteran, 5 Purple Hearts and 2 Bronze Stars. Our VFW post was honored to present him with a folded American flag and a 21 gun volley when the Occoneechee/Orange County Speedway Restoration Group recognized him on his 90th birthday two years ago. Many of the outdoor festivities were rained out, but it was still a pleasure to meet him, Ned Jarrett, Marvin Panch, Wendell Scott's daughter, and several others.
I build models because GOD allows me to and because I can't afford the real thing!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brian Conn
Member Avatar
2 Corinthians 5:17
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
....was always a fan of Bud Moore and whom ever he had behind the wheel of the #15....may his soul rest in peace, he was a great man.
ON THE WORK BENCH....
Starsky & Hutch Ford Gran Torino (Season 2)
Posted ImageHosted on Fotki
FOR THE 2018 RACING SEASON
1978 Mustang II Hatchback dirt Late Model

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · TOWN HALL · Next Topic »
Add Reply