Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Points after final race SNRA LM 2017; Hickory 200 Hickory, NC.
Topic Started: Sep 23 2017, 03:14 AM (160 Views)
supergluek5
Member Avatar
Supergluek5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
First of all I would like to wish Dave "Chargin' Charlie" Bayer a speedy recovery. Thoughts & prayers go out to you & family
Supergluek5

Champion 1349 Kevin Sassman #11 56 Chevy
(2) 1342 Carl Brennecke #7ER 65 Ford
(3) 1337 Brian Conn #7 59 Ford
(4) 1336 Don Mueller #15 64 Mercury
(5) 1322 Frank Burval #3 64 Plymouth
(6) 1285 Michelle Desjardin #3M 57 Ford
(7) 1278 Kim Johnson #2 61 Chevy
TIED FOR 8TH
(8) 1256 Chris Sunter #55 56 Chevy
(8) 1256 Molly Wallace-Sunter #M80 62 Plymouth
(9) 1254 Wreckers9 Desjardin #17 56 Cevy
(10) 1252 Carl Ross #13 63 Plymouth
(11) 1249 Chris Carman #7L 55 Chevy
(12) 1247 Dave Bayer #15C 64 Plymouth
(13) 1245 Mark Desjardin #19 64 Ford
(14) 1241 Chuck Buel #56 61 Mercury
(15) 1227 Homer Shockey #6 57 Chevy
(16) 88 Scott Wimmer #15C 64 Plymouth Sub for Dave B.
Only 3 Sports--- Racing, racing, and more racing
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wisdonm
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Congratulations Kevin. B) :))) fbr brvo

Thanks Dave for another exciting season. wnw

Has a checkered past.

Stand on it....brakes only slow yoou down.

Lefturns75
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Kevin Sassman!!! Gute Arbeit mit Ihr alten Iowa Pferd Pflug!!!!!!! You Iowa boys are tough! I have been to Boone three times in IMCA Modifieds and got my Keister handed to me each trip. I wanted a 56 this year myself, the crew wanted a Plymouth and Lefty gave me a Ford. Congratulations on the Champ!!!! Ich werde sie im nachsten Jahr!!!!!! -----Carl Brennecke

Congratulations to you Kevin! Should you ever visit Podunkville, come by the shop and we will fill you with some Phenomenal Sauerbraten and Kartoffelkloesse---(thats potato dumplings) and more B.S. than any one person should have to endure. Not only that, you will have to try a thimble full of Leonard H. W. Leadbetter's fuel. (He has two middle names, Hiram and Walker. Aint that a kick in the head?) Trust me, a thimble full is all you will want. Your old Iowa Plow Horse did you well this year so enjoy the awards and bragging rights! Take care and we will see you next year! Lefty
Ordinarily I am insane, but I do have lucid moments where I am merely stupid.
I never TRY to hit another car. But when I do I make sure its a Prius.

Throback
Member Avatar
Frank the CRANK
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
brvo fbr fbr badd Congrats Kevin!

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication Dave and thanks again for the doner ride. She will be all detailed out to the tune of Monks critique! Monk said "don't you dare show up at the shop with applesauce and banana oil, I'm talikin about the Cats Meow Baby I mean the Bees Knees"

Applesauce, oil, cats and bees??? I think he wants it to look Nice! r:r
Frank Burval aka Frank the CRANK
Throback Scale Motorsports
Showdown Design and Graphics
Frank the Crank's Speed Shop

-Do your part to recycle plastic. Build models! (Me)
-Throback, its an old nickname...has nothing to do with fishing!!!
-Hey...Its Saturday night! If your not slingin' dirt you better be kickin' asphalt!!!! (Me)
-My Pappy Said, "Son you're gonna drive me to drinkin if you don't stop drivin that Hot....Rod....Lincoln! (Charles Ryan, W.S. Stevenson)

Brian Conn
Member Avatar
2 Corinthians 5:17
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Congratulations Kevin! Great season of racing :))) congratulations also to Wisdonm Mueller on winning the final race of the season. fbr
ON THE WORK BENCH....
Starsky & Hutch Ford Gran Torino (Season 2)
Posted ImageHosted on Fotki
FOR THE 2018 RACING SEASON
1978 Mustang II Hatchback dirt Late Model

IAracefan
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow, after all these years it is an honor snag a championship against such a stout field of competitiers! Thanks to the commissioner Dave for running a top notch racing series, get yourself some much needed rest so you are ready for next years activities.
Thanks to my crew and my new teammate Chuck, he kept me on my toes this year. He did such a good job for a rookie that we may have to come up with a ride for him again next year.
Now we just need some of that special Leadbetter brew for our celebration party!
:))) :))) :))) :)))
Kevin

grm1018
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
CONGRATS KEVIN :)))
Gordon

« Previous Topic · SATURDAY NIGHT RACING ASSOCIATION · Next Topic »
Add Reply