Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
can't get on site; notice says :
Topic Started: Sep 11 2017, 10:46 AM (151 Views)
dirttrackdave
dirttrackdave
[ *  *  * ]
Hi gang,having HECK of time getting on site since photo bucket problem.I though
it was my computer(will be getting new one)Have tried friends,and other computers.this one went right to site works fine!was getting notice unsecured site,page not working,z8invisionfree.com not sending info. Is anyone else having this issuses? hoping for new computer,camera for SNRA season,building and casting latemod,modified and other dirt parts some super modified parts too!!tires the worst!!!!may just buy.
Saw when site allowed, memeber having health problems,all our prays and best wishes to all. mpc
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chargincharlie6
chargincharlie6
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey dirt track dave,
Yeah, I think photobucket has been a menace to all forums, ours no exception. I appreciate your sticking with us.
I came through my surgery, though I got the flu the day after as a reaction from a flu shot they gave me, yep, par for the course these days. Dr. was pleased, not thrilled with the procedure, and may have to do it again. Its better than a 60% chance it will work for a long time to hold off my afib, expecially with new medicine. So my butt has my kicked, but as usual, I am not knocked out! :)))

Dave B.
AMB RACING Oshkosh, Wi.
You can do it, because you can!

dirttrackdave
dirttrackdave
[ *  *  * ]
Glad to hear all went well!thought I was having a bad allergies,but was pnumona? doc said called just in time or been in hospital.Would hate to lose site,hope to spend more time supporting site in days ahead.Can't ,figure this computer thing,confused my friend the computer wiz.
You horrible people got me stuck on '60's rails and super stocks!
Gee only took 12 reload page to get here!!getting better!!
glad you and all are well. mpc mpc2

Brian Conn
Member Avatar
2 Corinthians 5:17
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
dirttrackdave,Sep 15 2017
06:27 PM
.......Gee only took 12 reload page to get here!!getting better!!
Quote:

Photobucket is wrought with issues including, but not limited to, viruses and malware ....I would advise steering clear of P-bucket as much as possible as it can infect your computer as well as those of unsuspecting friends, family members and other forum members that you may be interacting with ( forum friends list as an example) .....for those reasons that I mentioned is why I cleared out everything that I had in p-bucket worth saving, made sure that I didn't introduce any unwanted viruses or malware back into the computer and reposted everything in a reasonably safe and secure photo sharing site.
Yes, I am aware of it being free and all, but you are getting what you paid for...nothing worth having is absolutely free.
I have not had any issues what so ever visiting or logging on to this site ....with that being said the only issues that I did have logging in or staying logged on to this site was when I had p-bucket open while attempting a picture download into this site.....p-bucket simply did not and apparently still does not recognize the "hand shake" that needs to take place between two or more internet sites.

ON THE WORK BENCH....
Starsky & Hutch Ford Gran Torino (Season 2)
Posted ImageHosted on Fotki
FOR THE 2018 RACING SEASON
1978 Mustang II Hatchback dirt Late Model

« Previous Topic · TOWN HALL · Next Topic »
Add Reply