Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Happy Birthday Commissioner Bayer
Topic Started: Aug 5 2017, 11:34 AM (112 Views)
Brian Conn
Member Avatar
2 Corinthians 5:17
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Happy Birthday Racing Commissioner Dave Bayer "Chargincharlie6" hB1 BDC
ON THE WORK BENCH....
Starsky & Hutch Ford Gran Torino (Season 2)
Posted ImageHosted on Fotki
FOR THE 2018 RACING SEASON
1932 Ford Altered drag car
1978 Mustang II Hatchback dirt Late Model

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Another Rick
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
hB1 Are you here? fant Or are you here? 1hrr Whichever, hope you have a good one - plenty of cake and plenty of plastic.
I build models because GOD allows me to and because I can't afford the real thing!!

Chargincharlie6
chargincharlie6
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks so much guys and God Bless. Rick, I would say I'm about 1/2 in between and its not steady, sometimes I'm great, and sometimes I feel darned old. Great friends like I have here make fant these! Tried to wash and hand wax my car today for the third time this year, started in sun, before I could get it dry, rain, for the third time!!!!!! Classes over in a week, maybe then.

Thanks again.
Dave Charlie B. SNRA Commish.
AMB RACING Oshkosh, Wi.
You can do it, because you can!

« Previous Topic · HAPPY BIRTHDAY · Next Topic »
Add Reply