Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nascar kits, 80's and 90's
Topic Started: Jun 21 2017, 06:19 PM (182 Views)
Lefturns75
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Cleaned out storage and I have around 150 Monogram and a few AMT Nascar kits from the 1980's thru the early 2000's. Most are sealed, some open and some are parts kits missing bodes or other parts. If you have wants, PM me and I can let you know if I have it. Sealed and complete kits are $7.25 and the parts kits much less depending on what is there. I will ship the cheapest way I can. Gonna move em all, I'm done. Have a large pile of non nascar stuff too. send me your wants.
Ordinarily I am insane, but I do have lucid moments where I am merely stupid.
ANY problem race car can be cured with a pound of C 4, Detonator and a 12 volt battery.
Your drivers attitude will improve if you have the correct load in your Mossberg.
"After the last five or six Presidents, I'm Lookin' pretty good!"----
Richard Nixon
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Buy Sell Swap · Next Topic »
Add Reply