Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Strap 'em up boys, Slinger Time; We're ready, are you?
Topic Started: Jun 2 2017, 04:09 PM (115 Views)
Chargincharlie6
chargincharlie6
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, over at AMB Racing, the Titusman, me and Frank the Crank are ready to roll. We had good finishes at Rockford last week with our boat anchor motored cars and we should fly even better given Slinger's extremely high banks. :))) I just got a heart monitor implant put in yesterday and am fine, they don't want me to race but the heck with it. We gotta figure out this Atrial Fibrillation stuff and if anythings gonna happen it will happen out there!
This track is also in Wisdonm's and my backyard, so we are looking forward to any advantage our local experience might hold.
In any event, courtesy of Ski's Meat Market in Oshkosh, just about 30 miles up the road where my daughter is deli manager, we will be putting on a feed for the whole field, with regular, the famous Bloody Mary and Red, White and Blue brats made right at the store plus any type of Pasta or Potato salad you've ever seen.
Posted Image
We're not trying to be a copycat Lefty, but its the least we can do keeping you guys up north here for so long, and be sure to bring the the Mrs. Brennekce's, Nixie and ER, this is German cuisine at its best. Heck, even bring up Heckpussy LaFlame and his partners.

Now, I have a feeling this might be Homer's day, he could floor it all the way around I suspect, so hometown advantage or not, we all gotta be on our toes.

Dave Charlie B and the AMB Racing Crew
AMB RACING Oshkosh, Wi.
You can do it, because you can!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wisdonm
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Don't forget to stop at Helds Cheese. Might as well test that monitor.

Those 33 degree banks should tame my Marauder's oversteering tendencies. maddr

Has a checkered past.

Stand on it....brakes only slow yoou down.

Lefturns75
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Not sure if Ski's Deli or the town of Slinger is ready or not but the ENTIRE Podunkville bunch will be there. General Backscheider has "Appropriated" a Starlifter and will transport the group to General Mitchell International where we will all unload and head to Slinger. The General has just got back from one of his covert trips where he was saving the world and making it a better place------according to him. He has one of his long time pals with him, some baldheaded guy he calls Gordo. I think his name is Gordon Liddy and he can do some amazing things with a pencil. Big E. R. is excited and said "this should be interesting. Maybe I can get some authentic Kartoffelsalat". Now we have no idea where Homer is. No body has seen him since the last race but if there is free food involved, he will show up. Yes Dave, ALL the Brennecke Girls will be there along with Emily and her all girl crew. Curt Brennecke has loaned us a fresh 302 from Cobra Automotive. If you guys have never heard one of their 302's at work, pull up Cobra Automotive on you tube and listen. 8 grand all day long. Good luck to everyone and see you later!
Ordinarily I am insane, but I do have lucid moments where I am merely stupid.
I never TRY to hit another car. But when I do I make sure its a Prius.

Chargincharlie6
chargincharlie6
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oooh, this is going to be fun!!!!! r:r :))) Can't wait for the Pudunkville Tornado to hit and Wisdonm, that sounds like an excellent idea. Cheese, brats, how's she beatin'!

Was worried about rain but Slinger self drains and drys so well, it will be fine!

Dave
AMB RACING Oshkosh, Wi.

Lefturns75
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I forgot to mention that Leonard Leadbetter has brought along a gallon of the Greater Podunkville Research Centers Finest liquid. I told Leonard that there was to be LOTS of people at this gig and if he thought a gallon was enough. He just grinned and told me that was plenty. He intended to show everyone a good time, not shut down the eastern half of Wisconsin. If anyone is interested, Heckpussy LaFlamme still has his one of a kind ball bearing collection for sale and Del Hoyt is offering his new polka dot paint in pints and quarts. Roy Takahashi, who is still Irish by the way, will be offering Podunkville Wooden Nickels made from genuine Ozark Walnut. Should any of you meet up with these guys, don't say I didn't warn you. The rest of the crowd is friends and family of all the Podunkville cast of Idiots. I just hope Wisconsin is ready for all this. Should this bunch sorta get out of hand, I Apologize to the Governor of Wisconsin now.
Ordinarily I am insane, but I do have lucid moments where I am merely stupid.
I never TRY to hit another car. But when I do I make sure its a Prius.

Chargincharlie6
chargincharlie6
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh and of course plenty of Schlitz will be on hand! :)))
AMB RACING Oshkosh, Wi.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · SATURDAY NIGHT RACING ASSOCIATION · Next Topic »
Add Reply