Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Channeled Deuce Lo-Boy Roadster
Topic Started: Mar 15 2017, 08:24 PM (208 Views)
Bernard Kron
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I built this a few years back but recently re-photographed it in the style of The Rodder's Journal. It's a heavily re-worked Revell '32 Ford Roadster with the Hemi from the 'Lil Coffin. The wheels and tires are from the Monogram Don Edmunds Super Modified Dirt Track Modified half of the Circle Track Magazine Racing Classics combo kit. Strangely the tires are whitewalls and the rears are drag slicks. They work on this build, though.

Thanx for lookin',
B.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Keep on buildin'
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IAracefan
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Outstanding build Bernard, I really like your building style. I have a set of those Edmunds wheels and tires in my stash that are going to end up on a hot rod someday too.
fbr fbr fbr
Kevin

sentsat71
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
B) wnw fbr
Ed K

Bernard Kron
Member Avatar
Advanced Member