Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
this season!; happy holiday
Topic Started: Dec 22 2016, 10:08 AM (134 Views)
dirttrackdave
dirttrackdave
[ *  *  * ]
Just a note to all,Happy Holidays to the SRL family,and your families.Two days and he brings the best gift,4mo till racing season!! sooner if you
count NASCAR ..//.. So may your track be tacky and rut free.Words of wisdom
for this year--racecar spelled backwards is racecar!!! r:r

god bless you all!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chargincharlie6
chargincharlie6
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you DTDave! Indeed, as H. Belafonte said, "And Man shall live forevermore, because of Christmas Day! :))) .z. Jesus, and thank you all at the Lobby for making this a safe fun place.

Dave B.
AMB RACING Oshkosh, Wi.
You can do it, because you can!

Bernard Kron
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Keep on buildin'

Another Rick
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
A very Merry Christmas to each of you and your families. As you gather around for your Christmas traditions, keep in your mind the reason we are gathering is the coming of our salvation into the world. Jesus was born to bring GOD's message and was crucified to seal our salvation with that message. Thank you LORD!
I build models because GOD allows me to and because I can't afford the real thing!!

« Previous Topic · TOWN HALL · Next Topic »
Add Reply