Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SNRA Late Models 2017? Rules; who is interested?
Topic Started: Dec 4 2016, 06:31 PM (124 Views)
Chargincharlie6
chargincharlie6
[ *  *  *  *  * ]

Hello Everyone, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!! Content_2.gif

It has been decided that, if it runs, the 2017 SNRA Late Model Series will run:

-Cars with sheet metal from 1955 through 1965, -no pony cars, -full-size or mid-size American cars only.
-We want these to be reflective of mid-to late 60's style local late model cars, -with big or small block V-8's and a single 4 bbl. carb.
-You can do the Wisconsin / Iowa type with no front fenders if you would like, build them more stock like the IMCA, USAC or ARCA style of the time, or take that style and localize it a bit more.
-Convertibles would be allowed as well.
-Full perimeter roll cages consistent with the time.
-The spirit is nostalgia.
-The same driver, owner, and crew rules would apply as in all past years.

HOWEVER, I would like an idea as to interest and who would intend to run, given the current slowness of activity on all forums of this type (I know some of you are still active but overall, posting is way down) and I will be more and more busy as my degree comes into sight. I like doing this and would be happy to put on the series if you still would like to participate, but honestly, I wouldn't want to put in the time unless we would get a relatively firm committment for 10-12 cars, at least.

So God Bless you and yours and again, Happy Holidays.

Dave "Chargincharlie" Bayer :lol: I put pictures to get a visual idea in the Saturday Night Racing Association Pinned Area
AMB RACING Oshkosh, Wi.
You can do it, because you can!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · TOWN HALL · Next Topic »
Add Reply