Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CharginCharlie6 father
Topic Started: Nov 5 2016, 08:25 AM (288 Views)
Dr Kerry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey David, sorry to hear about the loss of your Father!!!! God bless you and your family!!!!!!!!!
Kustom Kar Kulture in Scale
My Webpage

Ahh it's great to smell racing fuel in the morning!!!!!

Scaleavenue http://scaleavenue.myfastforum.org/index.php
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wisdonm
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Same here Dave. PGUP

Has a checkered past.

Stand on it....brakes only slow yoou down.

Brian Conn
Member Avatar
2 Corinthians 5:17
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
....Thoughts, prayers and condolences with the loss of your Father
ON THE WORK BENCH....
Starsky & Hutch Ford Gran Torino (Season 2)
Posted ImageHosted on Fotki
FOR THE 2018 RACING SEASON
1978 Mustang II Hatchback dirt Late Model

IAracefan
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So sorry to hear, my condolences to Dave and his family.
Kevin

Dr Kerry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Written by Dave and sent to AMG Model Car Club here in Milwaukee:

Dave Bayer feeling sad.
October 30 at 11:27pm Oshkosh

My daddy is on my mind. Frederic A. "Fred" passed away in his sleep last night, 84 years old, 40 years of law enforcement and a lifetime of helping people, and helping people build careers and being a good man. He was a great, great man, father and friend. I will keep all of you posted. I am meeting with the funeral home Tuesday morning. The funeral and etc. will be at St. Paul's ELCA Lutheran Church in Baraboo, on the east side on 8th Ave. Hwy. 33, and he will be buried next to my mom and his bride of 55 years, Nancy at Rock Hill Cemetery, west of Baraboo. I will post more information as to dates and times when I have it and try to contact as many of you individually as I can. He was a U.S. Navy man, the world's greatest horseman, and the worlds greatest law enforcement officer. If you remember it some time, tip a rum and coke to him, the best of the best, who earned and loved more than he got, and for whatever reason in God's great plan, never had it easy. Now he will, with his wife, with his best friend, Jim Jantz who was killed in the line of duty, with his sisters and parents, his beloved Gray Ghost horse and all of the numerous dogs he loved and that loved him. What a great person and inspiration. He is still giving to me, and I will not let him down, ever. I am sad, but ever thankful to God for my father. Go Cubs, he can see you, I'm sure!

Dave Bayer
November 1 at 8:36pm Oshkosh

Funeral Announcement for the Chief and Ultimate Cowboy, the Great Fred Bayer.
St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 8th Ave. Baraboo. Close to the fairgrounds. I myself was baptized there.
Saturday, November 5, 2016. Visitation at 10:00 am. Service at 11:00 am. Burial at Rock Hill Cemetery West of Baraboo, with procession. Luncheon back at Church thereafter. Annette and I can feel all your prayers and God Bless you one and all.
My Webpage

Chargincharlie6
chargincharlie6
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you Kerry and all of you for the heartfelt thoughts and prayers. It was hard to do even one post, this man was such a great father and friend. It was he who introduced me to racing and the love of all things Mopar. I am so thankful and blessed to have all of the fond memories and lessons and motivation to remember now whenever I think of him, which is a lot!

I am also so thankful and blessed to have all of you. The SNRA will go on. I know you all like it and he would have wanted it that way.

Dave and Annette B. and Titus.
AMB RACING Oshkosh, Wi.
You can do it, because you can!

Dr Kerry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Anytime David, I know what it's like to loose a Dad. Lost mine two and a half years ago and miss him every day!!!! I know what you're going through!!!!
My Webpage

« Previous Topic · TOWN HALL · Next Topic »
Add Reply