Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Points for the Final Race SNRA LM 2016; Western North Carolina 500
Topic Started: Sep 4 2016, 09:01 PM (538 Views)
supergluek5
Member Avatar
Supergluek5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Champion Jim "Hondo" Mullis #2H Lumina 1313
(2) Carl Brennecke #1 Olds Cutlass 1310
(3) Dave "Chargin Charlie" Bayer #2 T-Bird 1290
(4) Kevin Sassman #95 Mercury Cougar 1280
(5) Dave "Porky" Henley #8 Monte Carlo 1270
(6) Gordon "Gordy" Miller #26 Monte Carlo 1262
(7) "Dirttrack" Dave Keim #9 Pontiac GP 1247
(8) Lee "Spud" Loggins #96 Malibu 1228
(9) Jennifer "Jlog" Loggins #25 Pontiac GP 1223
(10) "Racin" Jason Hunter #5 Monte Carlo 1219
(11) Rick "Another" Johnson #42 Monte Carlo 1216
(12) Delbert "Shemp" Hoyt, Jr. #73 Olds Delta 88 1204
(13) Frank "The Crank" Burval # 63 Pontiac GP 1196
(14) Chip Sears #14 Silverado 1180
(15) Emily Cudahy #40 T-Bird 1174
(16) Chris "The Bulldog" Carman #82 Monte Carlo 1162
(17) Canzady Loggins #86 Malibu 1157
(18) Tim Freeman #3 Pontiac GP 1137
(19) Pressley Loggins #17 Malibu 1092
(20) Mark Kelly #25N Buick Regal 1023
Only 3 Sports--- Racing, racing, and more racing
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wisdonm
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Congrats for the championship season, Hondo. :))) fbr

Has a checkered past.

Stand on it....brakes only slow yoou down.

IAracefan
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
:))) Great job Hondo! This was a tight battle right up to the last race. Thanks to all the competitors for making this another fine season, I'm already looking forward to next year :)))
Kevin

Chargincharlie6
chargincharlie6
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
What a year! :))) .z. to all who participated. Congrats to DT Dave on the race and Hondo in the most incredible points race I could ever imagine. I can maybe improve a lot of things but I think Mike and I came up with a winner when we came up with this points system a few years ago. Thanks to Mike. And Carl and Lefty, I feel your pain, I've been in the same position a few times, close this year too.

So to the Champion, HONDO MULLIS, you will need to pm me your snail mail addy so I can send you your championship certificate, on high quality photo paper and suitable for framing.

The Ron Royston Sportsmanship Award was a hard choice for everyone this year, so many like Tim Freeman, Gordy, Lefty, Hondo himself, Frank just so many of your are always so enthusiastic and supportive, but this year our standout seemed to KEVIN IAracefan SASSMAN. So Kev, I will need the same from you or Uncle Verde, snail mail addy so I can get your award to you.

The crew chief of the year this year is my own Titus Lafontaine. Everyone had a great one, but he kept my hunk of junk in the top 5 all year and was always generous with the love. I'll post up a copy of the awards if I can figure it out when I get them all done.

.z. Thanks again to everyone. :)))

Dave CC Bayer
AMB RACING Oshkosh, Wi.
You can do it, because you can!

Hondo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
WOW !! What a close finish.
Great season everyone !!!
Jim

Throback
Member Avatar
Frank the CRANK
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Congrats to Hondo on the Championship! Thank you again Dave and all the AMB crew for the opportunity to race for you guys! Its always an honor! :)))
Frank Burval aka Frank the CRANK
Throback Scale Motorsports
Showdown Design and Graphics
Frank the Crank's Speed Shop

-Do your part to recycle plastic. Build models! (Me)
-Throback, its an old nickname...has nothing to do with fishing!!!
-Hey...Its Saturday night! If your not slingin' dirt you better be kickin' asphalt!!!! (Me)
-My Pappy Said, "Son you're gonna drive me to drinkin if you don't stop drivin that Hot....Rod....Lincoln! (Charles Ryan, W.S. Stevenson)

grm1018
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
:))) great job to all of you . thanks jsm fbr
Gordon

Undertaker2480
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
fbr Congratulations to all of this season's winners, and a big "ATTA BOY" to Hondo for the championship! There has been some wild and wicked action this year! Hoping to secure some new sponsorship for Six Feet Under Racing, and start seeing the races from behind the windshield instead of behind the fence! Great year, folks!
Eat. Sleep. Do creepy mortician stuff.

Racin Jason
[ *  *  * ]
Congrats to Hondo and team, a very much deserved championship run this year! I had a feeling that we all might be in trouble when they unloaded that car for the first race this season, it was a solid piece from the word go.

Hats off to Lefty, coming home a very close second with Carl and the gang. We know Lefty's ability to build, as this years results sets him apart with his talent as an innovator.

And great efforts put forth by all of the SNRA competitors, as this year's field yielded some very close competition from the drop of the first green flag.

Lastly, but most important.....thanks for Dave and his team of race coordinators for once again providing us builders/racers a forum to showcase our hobby.

Looking forward to next season, and as always...already telling myself to get an early start and not procrastinate. Ha, now that is funny!

Cheers to all...time to crack open a cold one(S).

Jason

« Previous Topic · SATURDAY NIGHT RACING ASSOCIATION · Next Topic »
Add Reply