Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Comment on Deletion of Lonesome Thread; You had a good ? Red,........
Topic Started: Aug 24 2016, 07:50 PM (131 Views)
Chargincharlie6
chargincharlie6
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Due to the growing personal nature of the material in this thread (and I include myself as being in error with my post), as an administrator I have deleted it. Your's was a good question Red, but I don't think anyone has any answers other than the lack of activity could be due to growing social media, that this is the slow building season, the high cost of kits, other factors, or a combination of all of them.

I would just encourage everyone to hang in there as IARacefan said, and to put up one small item if they have time, say by the week after Labor Day. This could maybe involve reviewing a kit you just got, a work in progress, a technique you have developed that hasn't been discussed here before or for a long time, what you plan building next, anything, and maybe some happy traffic will develop. No one is expected to post any particular amount nor should they feel they are under any obligation, and no one will be criticized or judged on their work or participation here, I promise. We all need to keep it clean and just relax and have fun. Auto racing is a wonderful sport, and model building is still a wonderful hobby. This has always been a safe place to be a racing and modeling junkie as well as to make friends. We don't count rivets here, unless somebody asks how many and somebody knows how! :lol:

Thank you all, and apologies to anyone who may have been offended. Let's all try to carry on in a way that would have made Pops proud. .z.

Dave B. aka Chargincharlie6

AMB RACING Oshkosh, Wi.
You can do it, because you can!
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · TOWN HALL · Next Topic »
Locked Topic