Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Team Freeman 62; entry
Topic Started: May 19 2016, 10:59 AM (616 Views)
freeman62
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Posted ImageBuild under way hope by the end of day will have a rolling chassis done.
Tim
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

freeman62
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted ImageBuild is coming a long but having some fitting problems with headers and wheels.Also switched out driver seat and went to quick change rearend.Dave when is the cut off for first race ? PGUP
Tim

freeman62
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Posted ImageMy crew cheif Duck and i have been working to get this ride ready for the race,but it don't look good.Having problem with top roll cage bar not lining up at the front so we are going to wait for next weeks race. mm1 Also for some reason i have lost the glass for the car not sure where i put them ;bb; .I know they are in this room somewhere.So good luck to all the racers tonight. :)))
Tim

freeman62
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted ImageCrew chief Duck gives the car one last check before we enter it.
Tim

Chargincharlie6
chargincharlie6
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Tim,
This is a beautiful car and its mate, the southern stocker Regal, was my very first SNRA car back in 2009. :))) I modified the body work to make it look like a Dodge Mirada. It was pretty cool and Superglue Mike and I tied for the title but he had a better average finish and took it. Well deserved fbr he has always been a great friend of the SNRA. But I love these kits and you really did this one justice. rrr Welcome back my great friend! I wish more of us did WIP shots, we learn a lot from these, I'm just as guilty. Thank you.

Dave B. SNRA Commish. .z.
AMB RACING Oshkosh, Wi.
You can do it, because you can!

freeman62
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Dave it had me scratching my head with getting the parts to fit together .Had a problem with roll cage,then the rear wheels won't go on axle. But now that i know the regal should be know problem and i'm glad to be back. :)))
Tim

« Previous Topic · SHORT TRACKERS ASPHALT · Next Topic »
Add Reply