Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Group Build #2; Finish it up
Topic Started: Feb 29 2016, 06:52 PM (646 Views)
krwasson
Member Avatar
Big Goof
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Just a quick idea for another build would be finish what you started. Something you have that has been boxed up for awhile and still needs finished. Anyone want to try this one? .?.
Kevin
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wisdonm
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I probably have several dozen. mm1

Has a checkered past.

Stand on it....brakes only slow yoou down.

Undertaker2480
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Unfortunately I haven't started anything other than my SNRA entry....which is moving slower than molasses running uphill in January...in ALASKA! mm1
Eat. Sleep. Do creepy mortician stuff.

IAracefan
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh I have lots of those, which one to choose. :unsure:
Kevin

Brian Conn
Member Avatar
2 Corinthians 5:17
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
got about 7 or 8 unfinished builds myself.....are you thinking of doing this AFTER the truck cbp?
ON THE WORK BENCH....
Starsky & Hutch Ford Gran Torino (Season 2)
Posted ImageHosted on Fotki
FOR THE 2018 RACING SEASON
1932 Ford Altered drag car
1978 Mustang II Hatchback dirt Late Model

krwasson
Member Avatar
Big Goof
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
It depends on how many guys are wanting to do it. Since this one already starts with a build underway as soon as we get the number of people who are willing we can start.
Kevin

Dr Kerry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I've got about 40 to 50 kits that would fall into this one......
Kustom Kar Kulture in Scale
My Webpage

Ahh it's great to smell racing fuel in the morning!!!!!

Scaleavenue http://scaleavenue.myfastforum.org/index.php

Another Rick
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I also have a "few" that will fit this category. One of them is a 1-ton Ford lowboy that would work in this build, plus the truck build, and the CKM/NNL "built FORD tough" theme. Wow, three birds with one stone, that would be amazing. All that has been done to it so far is I have removed the extra-cab section to make it into a regular cab; haven't even sanded down the filler yet. Of course, I have another one planned for the truck build.
I build models because GOD allows me to and because I can't afford the real thing!!

wreckers9
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
a great coincidence if you ask me.. was just going through my stuff but at my molasses in January pace it could be a long while r:r
git-r-done!

krwasson
Member Avatar
Big Goof
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Undertaker you could use that build for this. Any kit that has been started but got put on the back burner will work.
Kevin

Undertaker2480
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
krwasson,Mar 3 2016
06:55 PM
Undertaker you could use that build for this. Any kit that has been started but got put on the back burner will work.

Back burner....on a stove in another house......in another state......yeah that's about how far back my SNRA entry has been pushed. There's just not enough hours in the day.....but if there were, there would still be more crap that would fill them to keep me out of my workroom. Oh well. Such is life. Hey, if my SNRA build qualifies, I'm in! :)))
Eat. Sleep. Do creepy mortician stuff.

« Previous Topic · SUGGESTION BOX · Next Topic »
Add Reply