Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Biker Babe!!!!!!!!!!!!
Topic Started: Feb 27 2016, 08:48 AM (173 Views)
Lefturns75
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Our member from Down Under AussieMick sent some pics of his Biker Babe and Ohhhh Baby!!!!! Super job here Mick!! I don't have any info on Mick's build so ask questions and he will reply. Not sure which would be the most exciting ride here.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Ordinarily I am insane, but I do have lucid moments where I am merely stupid.
I never TRY to hit another car. But when I do I make sure its a Prius.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AussieMick
[ * ]
rrr Many thanks for posting this one for me Lefty. Cheers buddy. It is the Tamiya 1/12th scale Yamaha YZR R1 made into a track day bike by removing the indicators from the front of the fairing and painting the headlight black and modifying the under tail to get rid of the rear indicators, number plate bracketry, and tail light. The exhaust end is modified from a Ducati Moto GP bike to get rid of the big ugly stock muffler. The chick is from Hobbylink Japan.

carl
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
:))) luvp :)))

modelcarman
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
fbr rlr brvo
The Model Car Man Ricky