Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RIP, Duffy
Topic Started: Jan 5 2016, 08:26 AM (493 Views)
Slotblog
[ * ]
Since Michael Heinrich AKA Duffy was an active poster in this forum, I feel I need to inform the membership here that he passed away very unexpectedly on New Years Day, Jan 1, at age 65.

Duf was a very talented guy in so many areas. He was also smart as a whip and had a terrific sense of humor. He will be sorely missed by the large number of his friends across the globe.

Greg Wells
Slotblog.net rootadmin
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wisdonm
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you for the info. He will be missed.

I'm sure he would want Ruth and the Colonel of Truth to carry on in his absence.

Has a checkered past.

Stand on it....brakes only slow yoou down.

Throback
Member Avatar
Frank the CRANK
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sad, thoughts and prayers to his family. May he rest in peace!
Frank Burval aka Frank the CRANK
Throback Scale Motorsports
Showdown Design and Graphics
Frank the Crank's Speed Shop

-Do your part to recycle plastic. Build models! (Me)
-Throback, its an old nickname...has nothing to do with fishing!!!
-Hey...Its Saturday night! If your not slingin' dirt you better be kickin' asphalt!!!! (Me)
-My Pappy Said, "Son you're gonna drive me to drinkin if you don't stop drivin that Hot....Rod....Lincoln! (Charles Ryan, W.S. Stevenson)

Dr Kerry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ahh man, so sorry to hear!!! Will miss seeing his builds for sure!!! God Bless ya Duffy!!!!
Kustom Kar Kulture in Scale
My Webpage

Ahh it's great to smell racing fuel in the morning!!!!!

Scaleavenue http://scaleavenue.myfastforum.org/index.php

Lefturns75
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This is sad, shocking news to me. I talked with him on Dec. 23 and soon after parts came in the mail for our Team Build. He was pumped about his next project. He will be missed on a grand scale by me and I am sure others. I will make sure our Team SFDT project and HP LaFlamme live on and continue the story line as he had planned. God Bless you Michael, you are missed my man.
Ordinarily I am insane, but I do have lucid moments where I am merely stupid.
ANY problem race car can be cured with a pound of C 4, Detonator and a 12 volt battery.
Your drivers attitude will improve if you have the correct load in your Mossberg.
"After the last five or six Presidents, I'm Lookin' pretty good!"----
Richard Nixon

resin-daddy
Member Avatar
Administrator /Old has been!!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sorry to hear this,my cousin was buried yesterday.
The Smell,Rubber Burning,Nitro In the Air...Never mide me im just looking for my Meds

Another Rick
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Such a shock. I was following his builds for the upcoming Drag Tour. My prayers go out to his family. His wit and creativity will be sorely missed.
I build models because GOD allows me to and because I can't afford the real thing!!

old coyote
Member Avatar
Grumpy Old Furbutt
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I am so sorry to hear this ........... my condolences go out to his entire family
I may have to grow old ....... but I refuse to grow up !!!

Bernard Kron
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Michael and I had corresponded often off and on line since he first became active here last year. I'm sure his wit and intelligence and his creative and resourceful insights will be missed by us all.
Keep on buildin'

dirttrackdave
dirttrackdave
[ *  *  * ]
Just stopped to say hi to duffy any others here,thank goodness i was sitting down.I have talk to him online and he made me feel as if we were pals for ever.we will meet some day,my friend,God bless and rest in peace.

IAracefan
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
What a shock to hear of his passing. I will miss his terrific builds and great sense of humor. RIP
Kevin

Brian Conn
Member Avatar
2 Corinthians 5:17
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
.....His building talent and sense of dialog will certainly be missed...may the Lord watch over his family and friends in their time of sorrow.
ON THE WORK BENCH....
Starsky & Hutch Ford Gran Torino (Season 2)
Posted ImageHosted on Fotki
FOR THE 2018 RACING SEASON
1932 Ford Altered drag car
1978 Mustang II Hatchback dirt Late Model

skeeter
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I always enjoyed seeing Duffy's builds and especially liked how he shared his talents with us. He certainly provided me with helpful insight and solutions to scratch building of parts and pieces.

He will be sorely missed by all of us here. My condolences to his family and friends.

Respectfully,
Skeeter

« Previous Topic · DRAG · Next Topic »
Add Reply