Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Where in tarnation is it?!?
Topic Started: Dec 5 2015, 09:55 AM (551 Views)
Undertaker2480
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I need a little help, guys. I have been going through these forums and topics since I joined, and I found one that I wanted to go back and study, and now I can't find it. I have an ASA Camaro kit that I want to use as a base for building Bob Presley's Late Model car he drove at Asheville in the late 80's. His was a Pontiac Firebird, and I saw a post about someone converting the front clip of the ASA Camaro to a Firebird nose. Now I can't find it. Does anyone have any idea where it is? Which forum? Topic Name? Link? Heck, I'm not even sure now if I am on the right site. I belong to this one and Randy Ayers' forum, and I have looked both places and am at a loss. mpc
Eat. Sleep. Do creepy mortician stuff.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

John Gorday
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
It might have been Ponch's post on Fred's under the Full Fender topic.

:)))
It doesn't cost any more to be nice.

Undertaker2480
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Son-of-a-gun....found it! Thanks John! I had sent a request several months ago to join that forum as well, and never heard back. I see where Fred has posted on there that Poncho's wife is having some health issues and that he has had to put the forum on hold for a while. I hope he sees my request to join and adds me on. These Short Track forums are awesome! jump
Eat. Sleep. Do creepy mortician stuff.

John Gorday
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
You are welcome. Glad to be of service. :lol:
It doesn't cost any more to be nice.

« Previous Topic · SHORT TRACKERS ASPHALT · Next Topic »
Add Reply