Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
36' Ford Rdstr
Topic Started: Apr 1 2015, 11:25 PM (341 Views)
dirtman
[ *  *  * ]
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab254/dirtman_01/36%20Ford%20Rdstr%20Custom%20Car/006.jpg[/IMG

]Here's another '36, one of my favorite cars. It's neat to see how different people treat the same car. It would be so cool to see both of these parked together at a show....

Rett
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bernard Kron
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Nicely done. This is the version I'm not familiar with, the Revellogram 1/24th scale kit with all the nice custom stuff like the LaSalle grille, the molded in headlight shell option, and the tuck 'n' roll interior. It also has a much better detailed chassis than the AMT with one of my favorite dropped front axles. While I've built quite a few AMT '36 Fords I've never even owned one of these kits. I'm always impressed with how well they build up. I think the chopped windshield is a nice touch. It really suits the car.
Keep on buildin'

Dr Kerry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
rrr fbr Nice build Rett!!!! I've always loved the 35-36's!!!!!!
Kustom Kar Kulture in Scale
My Webpage

Ahh it's great to smell racing fuel in the morning!!!!!

Scaleavenue http://scaleavenue.myfastforum.org/index.php

carl
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
:))) fbr :)))

Throback
Member Avatar
Frank the CRANK
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
:))) fbr :)))
Frank Burval aka Frank the CRANK
Throback Scale Motorsports
Showdown Design and Graphics
Frank the Crank's Speed Shop

-Do your part to recycle plastic. Build models! (Me)
-Throback, its an old nickname...has nothing to do with fishing!!!
-Hey...Its Saturday night! If your not slingin' dirt you better be kickin' asphalt!!!! (Me)
-My Pappy Said, "Son you're gonna drive me to drinkin if you don't stop drivin that Hot....Rod....Lincoln! (Charles Ryan, W.S. Stevenson)

« Previous Topic · ANYTHING OTHER THAN RACE CARS · Next Topic »
Add Reply