Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My newest projects ... from Gordy; Wish me luck ! I Hope this works out ...
Topic Started: Jun 11 2013, 07:48 PM (858 Views)
grm1018
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Dave and the rest of my fellow racers,Dave you and others have shown me great support in this endeavor so I most certainly wanted to share this with you . This is my newest undertaking right here. As you can see I've already got started on the race transporter,tried to show you guys that with the box opened and some of the painting already completed although as you can see I have got a long,long way to go . I've never done any of these type builds so it could get interesting and frustrating ,but hopefully not.Thanks to everyone here . I am having a great time showing a few builds I've gotten done , plus ,the big thing , seeing all of your immaculately detailed builds ! And as I had told sometime you earlier Dave ,I am starting work on a fully equipped race car shop ! It'll be a 24" x 60" (or 64"), not sure yet .I have enlisted the helping hand of my oldest son helping me on that "little" project.If I don't drive him crazy , that is . Well , thanks for letting me bend all your ears . I will keep the pics rolling as the work , no matter how slow , progresses . Alright everyone - take care , Gordy Miller
Code:

[photo id=rwsftftqgfrswdgxwdsrtfgwtdsqg type=vi style=1 align=no link=photo] afs
Gordon
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

grm1018
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
My Webpage
Gordon

grm1018
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Please , whoever looks at this just click onto my web page and picture will pop up . thanks :)))
Gordon

Mercman
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
grm1018,Jun 11 2013
08:00 PM
Please , whoever looks at this just click onto my web page and picture will pop up . thanks :)))

.?. :unsure: Says password protected. mpc

grm1018
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
okay , thanks , sorry about that
Gordon

Mercman
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]