Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
34 ford wrecker wip
Topic Started: Mar 16 2012, 06:21 PM (638 Views)
freeman62
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Her's a kit my father inlaw gave me to do for him.Here it sits with the custom v8 in it with some of the extra parts that came with the kit.This was the amt 3in1 kit.
Posted Image
The dash board paint to match the trucks colour scheme.
Posted Image
The cab finished waiting to go on truck.
Posted Image
Here i have the box ,wheels (trying to figure which way to go)and the interior with buckets seats.
Posted Image

Tim
Tim
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TECHMAN
Unregistered

:lol: :lol: :lol:

COOL START THERE TIM!!!!!!!!!! (I think the "white & red" combo on the rear rims, matchs the interior "color scheme" the best.........) GREAT JOB SO FAR!!!!! fbr fbr :))) :)))

DJ
Quote Post Goto Top

freeman62
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Here i have the the cab,custom engine and box on for a test fit.Only to find out that the custom engine didn't fit with stock firewall :o .So i went with stock flat head V8 instead and seeing it was for the father in law thats why.

[Posted Image
I started out with the green colour and then decided to go with a flat black,gloss black colour for engine.When the engine was in truck the green didn't appeal to my eye.
Posted Image
Another look at custom engine in truck.
Posted Image
The finished truck with red spoke wheels and chrome hub caps.DJ i know i have another set of rims like the ones on the truck and i'm going to go with the white and red to see if it can set the truck off.Maybe that just may give it what it needs, the more i look at it something is missing.
Posted Image
Any way the father in-law loved the finished product when i showed him.I'd also would like to do it in the custom version and set them side by side.

Tim
p.s Not sure what happen with camera but the dates are waaaaaaaay off r:r
Tim
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · TRACK VEHICLES · Next Topic »
Add Reply