Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fujimi IROC Porsche
Topic Started: Jan 2 2012, 06:25 PM (1,453 Views)
Ferrarifreak
[ *  *  * ]
This was a part of an Atlanta Car Model Enthusiast club build I participated in a few years ago. These models were on display in Daytona at the Rennsport gathering that year. This was a lot of fun to be a part of !!!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
http://public.fotki.com/ferrarifreak/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

carl
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
:))) :))) :)))

71 Charger 500
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think that is the first IROC Porsche I've ever seen built! Nice build!

Mo
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything." Aaron Tippin

Buy AMERICAN, the job you save could be your own!

That Ricer that you just bought - sold- assembled...just cost my wife her job at GM.........Thanks.

Man, that Ricer of yours is fast, you were really movin' when I passed you in my Dodge!

fireguy14
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
:))) :))) That is very cool. And I can only imagine how cool it was to have those displayed at the Rennsport gathering!
Dave Sullivan
my album
There is no replacement for displacement!!

krwasson
Member Avatar
Big Goof
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
:))) :))) :)))
Kevin

ronr
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
B) :))) :))) :)))
RON ROYSTON
"FLAT HEADS & INLINERS FOREVER""
http://photobucket.com/albums/b68/RonR1025/
http://www.earlyyearsresin.com/
"POP`s"

Silver Foxx
[ *  *  * ]
This is a nice build , looks great .

MojaveRacer208
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Lookin' through a bunch of old threads since I haven't logged in since last November. There are a bunch of old threads that the site thinks I've read before, but, like this, I haven't seen many of them.

I was a race official at the very 1st IROC race at Riverside in 1974. I wasn't a race official for the IROC event itself, but it was an additional event at the SCCA Times Grand Prix CanAm race weekend in October that year. I was an SCCA official for some of the other events that weekend.

Somewhere I have photos I took that weekend of the IROC cars with my old InstaMatic camera. The pics are not scanned into digital form yet though.

This model wound up looking very realistic. Nice job!
Richard

If you don't crash once in a while, how do you know you're going as fast as you can?

« Previous Topic · SPORTS CARS · Next Topic »
Add Reply