Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Creeping Closer ........
Topic Started: Mar 6 2011, 04:33 PM (545 Views)
old coyote
Member Avatar
Grumpy Old Furbutt
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
We're creeping closer to completion of the "Bad Brit" ........... into the stage of finding out which of our great ideas don't really fit or line up exactly as we had planned

Wiring, wiring, wiring ..........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Since we have decided for an "old" style hot rod, we have some extra things to accomplish ........... correct speedo gear for the tranny (since we are using an old style speedo rather than an electronic) ........ oil pressure line for non-electronic gauge, etc., etc. ........... steering has all been re-installed and adjustments made for proper handling

Posted Image

Posted Image

I may have to grow old ....... but I refuse to grow up !!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

old coyote
Member Avatar
Grumpy Old Furbutt
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Fiberglas Trends nose has been mounted and semi-positioned ......... positioning straps have been fabricated and installed .......... back side of nose has been sprayed with Dynamat

Posted Image

Posted Image

Grills have all been attached and lined up ............ all lights have been mounted, wired, and tested .......... the headlights have not been adjusted yet ........ that won't happen until everything is shimmed into proper alignment

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Final adjustments have been made to the interior panels ......... only the header panel above the windshield remains to be fabricated and painted

Posted Image

Posted Image

We still have some problem areas which we will be adressing this week ......... the left door continues to hit the door jamb ......... Josh will remove the hinges and modify them to allow for more adjustment ..... that means the hinges will have to be repainted ............ the windshield and door glass will be installed and the urethane will be allowed to cure for 48 hours ........... then the gauges can all be hooked up and the dash installed .......... I am going to have to install a new pan gasket on the Turbo-Hydro 350 as it has started leaking (will do a rubber gasket this time instead of a cork) ........... still have to install the drop-down license plate holder ........... adjust all the door fasteners and pole braces ......... the final assembly check list is five typewritten pages long ............ but hopefully we'll be through this month **)

Modelguy79
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Can't wait to see the finished ride. I like the color combo. What is in store for the Camaro in the background

ronr
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
:))) :))) :))) rlr
RON ROYSTON
"FLAT HEADS & INLINERS FOREVER""
http://photobucket.com/albums/b68/RonR1025/
http://www.earlyyearsresin.com/
"POP`s"

krwasson
Member Avatar
Big Goof
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
:))) :))) rlr
Kevin

Hot Rod Tom
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
rrr :o Man, that is just God Awesome BEAUTIFUL !!! I'll be goin' to sleep tonight dreamin' of it !!!! wnw
Hot Rod Tom
"When I was a little boy, I could only ride my bike up and down the street. When I got older, I got to go around the block!!!" Always did it counter clockwise!
http://s999.photobucket.com/albums/af118/HotRodTom99/[/URL]

old coyote
Member Avatar
Grumpy Old Furbutt
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Modelguy79,Mar 6 2011
06:12 PM
Can't wait to see the finished ride. I like the color combo. What is in store for the Camaro in the background

I don't know about the Camaro .......... was originally intended to be a Pro Street ......... then it got put on a back burner because of the '32 five window .?. .?.

Madd Mike
Member Avatar
Madd Mike
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
:o I,m so happy, :unsure: Pro stret Z/28 with an LS9 from 2011 Vette r2d2
It's already super charged rlr
Posted Image
MADD MOTOR SPORTS/HEAVY CHEVY INC.
Puttin the past on laughting gas
Posted Image