Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
If you are into sports cars....; 24 hour type cars
Topic Started: Feb 24 2010, 03:53 PM (598 Views)
71 Charger 500
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
If you like sports cars, like they run at LeMans and Daytona, get a bag of popcorn and something to drink cause yur gonna be here a while!

http://www.racingsportscars.com/photo.html
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything." Aaron Tippin

Buy AMERICAN, the job you save could be your own!

That Ricer that you just bought - sold- assembled...just cost my wife her job at GM.........Thanks.

Man, that Ricer of yours is fast, you were really movin' when I passed you in my Dodge!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

carl
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Mo all I get is cars.com a selling site

TECHMAN
Unregistered

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"DITTO" to what CARL said.............. all I found was the "car sales" site.......... .?. .?.

I did, however, find a TERRIFIC DEAL on a "slightly pre-owned" ROLLS-ROYCE............ Would only require "all that I make", plus MOST of the wife's salary for the next 30 years to "pay it off"................ jsm jsm WHAT A DEAL !!!!!!!!!!! rr21 rr21

DJ
Quote Post Goto Top

carl
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey DJ I got first dibs on the R.R. but I will need you and your wives salary to help pay for it r:r

Carl

71 Charger 500
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmmmmmmmmm, wonder what I do'd wrong !? .?.

That Ricer that you just bought - sold- assembled...just cost my wife her job at GM.........Thanks.

Man, that Ricer of yours is fast, you were really movin' when I passed you in my Dodge!

71 Charger 500
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, it took me to cars.com too and I don't know why. Copy and paste this: www.racingsportscars and then click on the photo gallery. It worked for me that way. I don't know whats up but if you go, seriously, there are some great cars there!

Mo

« Previous Topic · 1:1 LINKS · Next Topic »
Add Reply