Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCALE RACING LOBBY. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How much of the SFDT race report do you read?
1. I read the whole race report. 5 (83.3%)
1 (16.7%)
2. I only read sections with a picture of my car. 0 (0%)
0 (0%)
3. I only read sections with a picture of my car plus a little more. 0 (0%)
0 (0%)
4. I only read the results and standings, 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 6
How much do you read?
Topic Started: Apr 15 2018, 08:48 AM (81 Views)
wisdonm
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Due to the lack of responses, I wounder, how much of the SFDT race report do you read?

Has a checkered past.

Stand on it....brakes only slow yoou down.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dirttrackdave
dirttrackdave
[ *  *  * ]
It makes it more interesting and fun, Great escape from every day problems.It's as if reading a trade mag or Racing paper.
Thanks for taking time to do this. brvo .z.

Lefturns75
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I know this has only been up for a day or so but you got about as many votes as posters. I assure you I read ALL of the race report and I do thank you for putting on this show. If you were to combine the last three races into just one championship event, I doubt anyone would blame you. there is no sense in dragging out this death any longer than you have too. I have that sickening feeling in the bottom of my gut like you get when you hear an engine letting go at 7K. Thank you for the effort Wisdonm, but I am afraid the party is over. I would love to see a whole Battalion march in here and prove my thoughts wrong but I don't see that happening. I will continue to look in the window until the lights go out.
Ordinarily I am insane, but I do have lucid moments where I am merely stupid.
I never TRY to hit another car. But when I do I make sure its a Prius.

« Previous Topic · SNRA Southern Fryed Drag tour · Next Topic »
Add Reply