Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The SSA. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Holy Grail; The next adventure
Topic Started: Feb 17 2010, 08:10 AM (349 Views)
Moleland
Member Avatar
Slayer of the lame Glitter Elves
Ok, a little bit of house keeping. Here are the rules

1. You may choose to carry up to Five items.

2. Cheats and fools will never prosper in Knightmare dungeon

3. Aggression breeds aggression. Never attack anything unless it appears to be attacking you or threatening to do so. In a likeminded vein, never start a fight when your wits could serve you better

4. Every problem has a solution.

5. Anything in Bold indicates an option available to you, although this may be vague.

6. Remain true to the Code of Chivalry: be courageous, dutiful and just, protect the weak, and show honour even in adversity. In this adventure, your CHIVALRY will be measured. Remain true to it, and your count will go out. Be deceitful, cruel or dishonourable and your will lose points. Being somewhat honourable, your count starts at 3. Should it ever reach 0, you may as well abandon your quest, as such a dishonourable knight has no chance of obtaining the grail

7. You may only go forwards - There is no going back

8. Your health is measured in LIFE FORCE. When fully healthy, it is Green, then it goes Amber, and finally Red. Any further lose will result in death. Life force can be restored using food, spells or by other means

9. Food does not have to be consumed upon picking up. You may carry it around and consume it later. However, you may only consume it at certain moments and it will only restore one life force grade

NOW BEGIN!

-----------------------------------

Treguard has informed you of your quest - It is for the top goal of all Knights - The Holy Grail! He warns you, as your journey will take you outside of the castle, he will not be able to help you once you leave. With that in mind, he offers you armour to protect you on your quest. Your armour level starts at level 1, represented by the Helm of Justice. You may increase your armour level by as much as you like, up to 6. However, you will lose 1 point of dexterity for each level of armour you gain

Currently your levels are: Armour: 1 - Dexterity: 6

Do you wish to adjust these?
The Benevolent Demi-Rule of Moleland demands gifts to remain benevolent! Bring them to me now!

Trophies
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Belschaft
Member Avatar
And Moley's still top poster
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Armour 4, dexterity 3.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Moleland
Member Avatar
Having made your choice, Treguard hands you some meat. You may eat it and gain one life force grade. He then hands you a purse holding 10 gold pieces. Money may come in useful to you. The coin purse does not count as one of your 5 items. You leave by the only exit

----------------------------

You are still in the castle. In front of you are 4 exits. The first marked by a Pond, the second by a Castle. the third by a Potion bottle and the final one by a Gold coin

You hear Treguard through the helm "Hmm... An interesting choice. All routes hold dangers to you, and yet all lead to the Grail. The choice is up to you"
The Benevolent Demi-Rule of Moleland demands gifts to remain benevolent! Bring them to me now!

Trophies

Belschaft
Member Avatar
Castle.

Moleland
Member Avatar
You enter the portal and are whisked far outside the dungeon

------------------

You find yourself in the grounds of Castle. It is full of life, as a major contest is process. An offical approaches you.

"Ah? A late arrivial? Are you here to take part in the Joust tornament? Or the Archery?"

You look around. There appear to be stands for people to Watch the joust What would you like to do?

Trophies

Belschaft
Member Avatar
join the joust

Moleland
Member Avatar
GAIN 1 CHIVALRY - It is the duty of all Knights to participate in tests of skill and strength. YOUR CHIVALRY COUNT IS 4

(Armour test)
------------------------------

You make it through to the final of the contest - up against the Tornament favourite, Sir. Percy. You charge him hard (Armour test)

------------------------------------

Unfortunately, he hits you harder, and you fall from your Horse. YOUR LIFEFORCE STATUS IS AMBER. You quickly spring back to your feet, ready to fight on. However, Sir Percy has other ideas. "I claim here a victory againt worthy oppostion." The Audience start applauding politely. He is within his rights to claim victory, but it is considered honourable to dismount and fight on. How will you respond?

Trophies

Belschaft
Member Avatar
Draw my blade and request a continuance, at his discretion.

Moleland
Member Avatar
He has already claimed victory

Trophies

Belschaft
Member Avatar
Accuse hi of being dishonourable.

Moleland
Member Avatar
LOSE 1 CHIVALRY - A Knight should always be gracious in defeat. YOUR COUNT IS NOW 3

--------------------------

Despite your protestations, you are lead away, and the winner takes the spoils. You have no option but to leave the castle and proceed on your way

--------------------

It is late evening. You are walking along the riverbank and encounter a fishing Rod - obviously left by some poor peasant. He'll come back to it tomorrow you suspect

Do you wish to use it? Take it with you? Or carry on with your quest?

Trophies

Belschaft
Member Avatar
Use it.

Moleland
Member Avatar
(Dexterity test)

You fish for several hours, but to your eternal frustation, you catch nothing. Did you want to take this rod With you, or carry on without it?

Trophies

Belschaft
Member Avatar
Carry on without it.

Moleland
Member Avatar
Soon afterwards, you are walking along a road. Approaching you is leper. You could Cross the road and avoid him or Walk up to meet him

Trophies

Belschaft
Member Avatar
Hmm....

I'm a night, so should do good. But I don't want leprosy.....

By the time it manifests I'll either be dead or have the grail. Approach him!

Moleland
Member Avatar
The Leper speaks to you. He holds out a worn wooden bowl

"Please good sir! Spare what you can for the less fortunate!"

Trophies

Belschaft
Member Avatar
*Gives leper a gold coin*

Moleland
Member Avatar
"Thank you kind sir! I have something for you." He produces a strange container. You enquire what it is. "It is a special mixture - keeps away minges!"

You thank him and continue on with your quest.

------------------------------------------------

You walk onwards through the forest. Suddenly your hair stands on end. A cold wind, like breath, touches your neck. You fear something beyond this world is behind you! What do you wish to do?

Trophies

Belschaft
Member Avatar
Spin and demand it's name.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay and Games Lounge · Next Topic »