Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The SSA. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Knightmare challenged; Everyone has had a go now
Topic Started: Feb 3 2009, 12:51 AM (1,552 Views)
Moleland
Member Avatar
Slayer of the lame Glitter Elves
Ok, a little bit of house keeping. Here are the rules

1. You may only ever carry up to three items. So choose wisely

2. Cheats and fools will never prosper in Knightmare dungeon

3. Justice always takes the right path. Bare this in mind whenever you have a choice of way to go

4. Aggression breeds aggression. Always remember this

5. Every problem has a solution.

6. Anything in Bold indicates an option available to you, although this may be vague.

7. Remain true to the Code of Chivalry: be courageous, dutiful and just, protect the weak, and show honour even in adversity.

8. You may only go forwards - There is no going back

9. Your health is measured in LIFE FORCE. When fully healthy, it is Green, then it goes Amber, and finally Red. Any further lose will result in death. Life force can be restored using food, spells or by other means

10. Beware the weapons of your enemies - as you may not wield them

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you enter the castle, you walk down many a cold, plain corridor until you reach where you are expected. A bearded man sits waiting for your arrival.

"Ah! Welcome stranger. I see you have come to challenge the castle, hmm?'

You nod.

"Well then, you must don the Helm of Justice and become a dungeoneer"

You place on the helmet and despite the visor covering you eyes, you find you are still able to see.

"Who said justice was blind? I am Treguard - the Dungeon Master. Now, when you are ready, choose whether you wish to go Left or right'
The Benevolent Demi-Rule of Moleland demands gifts to remain benevolent! Bring them to me now!

Trophies
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kohai
Member Avatar
73|-| 1337 Sp@mmer
[ *  *  *  * ]
I wish to go left.
Egg Madame
Posted Image

'Vou fazer aquela velha comer o pćo que o diabo amassou.'

Medals: "Newest Medal in a While", ''Moley's favourite N00B of 2009 so far'', "Priestess Poppet's Shiny Protege Award", "Now you're getting it" badge, "Less annoying than previously thought" badge, "Egg of the year" throphy (given by Gillfish), "Uber sexy egg of the year award, 2009" award (awarded by Moley), The "Higurashi Award of Coolness" (awarded by Soggy), Time Traveler Medal (awarded by Belschaft).

Moleland
Member Avatar
You emerge from the portal large bricked hall with two arch exits in the far wall. There is something in the centre of the room. As you go over to explore this object you hear a loud thud and are surprised to notice a small pile of rubble beneath the left hand exit, and the brick above it crumbling away...

The object is a scroll, which as you read says, 'The first step is the nod' As you walk for the right hand door, a skull appears and begins blocking the right hand path.

"Ah, the way out doesn't look too promising, If you go through the right door you are bound to lose life force, however If you go through the left you'll probably lose life. But then, it's your choice" announces Treguard.
The Benevolent Demi-Rule of Moleland demands gifts to remain benevolent! Bring them to me now!

Trophies

Kohai
Member Avatar
73|-| 1337 Sp@mmer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Moleland,Feb 3 2009
02:49 AM
You emerge from the portal large bricked hall with two arch exits in the far wall. There is something in the centre of the room. As you go over to explore this object you hear a loud thud and are surprised to notice a small pile of rubble beneath the left hand exit, and the brick above it crumbling away...

The object is a scroll, which as you read says, 'The first step is the nod' As you walk for the right hand door, a skull appears and begins blocking the right hand path.

"Ah, the way out doesn't look too promising, If you go through the right door you are bound to lose life force, however If you go through the left you'll probably lose life. But then, it's your choice" announces Treguard.

Then right door it is. It's better to lose a bit of life force than lose my whole life.
Egg Madame
Posted Image

Medals: "Newest Medal in a While", ''Moley's favourite N00B of 2009 so far'', "Priestess Poppet's Shiny Protege Award", "Now you're getting it" badge, "Less annoying than previously thought" badge, "Egg of the year" throphy (given by Gillfish), "Uber sexy egg of the year award, 2009" award (awarded by Moley), The "Higurashi Award of Coolness" (awarded by Soggy), Time Traveler Medal (awarded by Belschaft).

Moleland
Member Avatar
As you dash towards the portal, you are attacked by the skull. YOUR LIFE FORCE STATUS IS AMBER. You emerge on a ledge. Peering down you see there is a very deep drop into the inky blackness. As you carry on down the ledge, you can see theres a door in the rockface with a chalice above it.

"Ahh! It seems you are questing for the chalice" states Treguard gleefully. "But don't linger here, I think its quite possible that the rock here is not entirely stable".

As soon as the almost mocking tone of the dungeon master has said this, a rock crashes down blocking a retreat path. You have no choice but to go through the chalice door.

-------------------------

You are now in a bright green kitchen. The maid, Gretel is stirring something in a big cooking pot. You decide to go over and speak to her.

"I can never get the mixture, just right!" she witters, "I know what I need, some salt!" If you could bring me some salt, that would be great. I would be eternally greatful. Here"

Before she She dashes off, she givs you an apple which you consume (YOUR LIFE FORCE STATUS IS GREEN) and rummages through a chest to produce a horn.

"You can blow this horn once you've found my ingredient."

Feeling a little better now you leave via the exit.
---------------------

You have entered a brightly-lit hallway with a table in the centre and some objects on it.

"Congratulations challenger, you appear to have made it to the level One Clue room"

On the table is - a jar of salt, a chess piece, a rusty key and a green gem.

Just as you are about to make your choice the facing wall in the hall transforms into what resembles a face. The craggy features of Golgarach.

"I am Golgarach of Legend!" The monstrous voice announces "Face me or perish. Three riddles I give, two correct answers you need to gain information, If you get all three correct you will receive further help, one will let you pass but unaided, and If you get none right, I feed on you!"

"Caution challenger, a spot of thinking is what is called for here" Treguard states.

"If the Pen is mightier than the sword, which bird is mightier than the Hawk?"

Trophies

Kohai
Member Avatar
73|-| 1337 Sp@mmer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Moleland,Feb 3 2009
02:58 AM
As you dash towards the portal, you are attacked by the skull. YOUR LIFE FORCE STATUS IS AMBER. You emerge on a ledge. Peering down you see there is a very deep drop into the inky blackness. As you carry on down the ledge, you can see theres a door in the rockface with a chalice above it.

"Ahh! It seems you are questing for the chalice" states Treguard gleefully. "But don't linger here, I think its quite possible that the rock here is not entirely stable".

As soon as the almost mocking tone of the dungeon master has said this, a rock crashes down blocking a retreat path. You have no choice but to go through the chalice door.

-------------------------

You are now in a bright green kitchen. The maid, Gretel is stirring something in a big cooking pot. You decide to go over and speak to her.

"I can never get the mixture, just right!" she witters, "I know what I need, some salt!" If you could bring me some salt, that would be great. I would be eternally greatful. Here"

Before she She dashes off, she givs you an apple which you consume (YOUR LIFE FORCE STATUS IS GREEN) and rummages through a chest to produce a horn.

"You can blow this horn once you've found my ingredient."

Feeling a little better now you leave via the exit.
---------------------

You have entered a brightly-lit hallway with a table in the centre and some objects on it.

"Congratulations challenger, you appear to have made it to the level One Clue room"

On the table is - a jar of salt, a chess piece, a rusty key and a green gem.

Just as you are about to make your choice the facing wall in the hall transforms into what resembles a face. The craggy features of Golgarach.

"I am Golgarach of Legend!" The monstrous voice announces "Face me or perish. Three riddles I give, two correct answers you need to gain information, If you get all three correct you will receive further help, one will let you pass but unaided, and If you get none right, I feed on you!"

"Caution challenger, a spot of thinking is what is called for here" Treguard states.

"If the Pen is mightier than the sword, which bird is mightier than the Hawk?"

The raven is mightier than the hawk. The mightyest pen was fashioned after the feather of a raven.
Egg Madame
Posted Image

Moleland
Member Avatar
"Falsehood" Bellows the wall monster "The dove was the truth I seeked.
Here is my second-
In dungeons deep and darkness cold, this monster will be brave and bold with spear in hand and quick to try, he has difficulty playing the spy, for he only see's with one great eye. Name him.
"

Trophies

Kohai
Member Avatar
73|-| 1337 Sp@mmer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Moleland,Feb 3 2009
03:07 AM
"Falsehood" Bellows the wall monster "The dove was the truth I seeked.
Here is my second-
In dungeons deep and darkness cold, this monster will be brave and bold with spear in hand and quick to try, he has difficulty playing the spy, for he only see's with one great eye. Name him.
"

The cyclops.
Egg Madame
Posted Image

Moleland
Member Avatar
"Truth accepted" Bellows the wall monster again "Cyclops was the truth I seeked. Here is my third: Which music note is the sound of light?"

Trophies

Kohai
Member Avatar
73|-| 1337 Sp@mmer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Moleland,Feb 3 2009
12:15 PM
"Truth accepted" Bellows the wall monster again "Cyclops was the truth I seeked. Here is my third: Which music note is the sound of light?"

C, D, or E.
One could say sound is light slowed down or that light is sound speeded up.
Egg Madame
Posted Image

Moleland
Member Avatar
"Falsehood" Bellows the wall monster "Ray was the truth I seeked. One alone is the score, and it is poor. The second step is the Hop but it is not the next step. All other knowledge is denied you. I scorn you! Rock I was and rock I become."

And with all that information the monstrosity of a wall becomes a normal wall again. Make your choice of two clue objects. Theres a rusty key, a green gem, a chess piece, and a jar of salt.

Trophies

Kohai
Member Avatar
73|-| 1337 Sp@mmer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Moleland,Feb 3 2009
01:47 PM
"Falsehood" Bellows the wall monster "Ray was the truth I seeked. One alone is the score, and it is poor. The second step is the Hop but it is not the next step. All other knowledge is denied you. I scorn you! Rock I was and rock I become."

And with all that information the monstrosity of a wall becomes a normal wall again. Make your choice of two clue objects. Theres a rusty key, a green gem, a chess piece, and a jar of salt.

I choose the jar of salt.
Egg Madame
Posted Image

Moleland
Member Avatar
You can take TWO objects

Trophies

Kohai
Member Avatar
73|-| 1337 Sp@mmer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Moleland,Feb 3 2009
01:53 PM
You can take TWO objects

And the chess piece.
Egg Madame
Posted Image

Moleland
Member Avatar
You have entered a strange wooden room with a loaf of bread in the centre, which you take YOUR LIFE FORCE STATUS IS GREEN. There is a single exit leading into a rocky wall, but just as you are about to make your move, a magic sword appears in the air and advances towards you.

"Touching this sword will damage your life-force" Bellows Treguard.

Despite your best efforts, the sword slices into you. YOUR LIFE STATUS IS AMBER. You do however make it through the exit.

--------------------

You are now standing in a long purple corridor with 4 exits in the walls. Two on your left and two on your right.

"Ah you'd better move fast because this is the dreaded corridor of the catacomb"

Above the door next to you is a cup, and opposite that a sword. The two doors at the end of the corridor have strange symbols above them. You are about to make your choice when you see the wall infront of you shift forwards.
"Ah well, this used to be the great corridor, but it appears to be getting less great by the second. Out fast" Treguard proclaims.

The corridor is now a little shorter and shrinking all the time! You must move quickly!

Trophies

Kohai
Member Avatar
73|-| 1337 Sp@mmer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Moleland,Feb 3 2009
02:07 PM
You have entered a strange wooden room with a loaf of bread in the centre, which you take YOUR LIFE FORCE STATUS IS GREEN. There is a single exit leading into a rocky wall, but just as you are about to make your move, a magic sword appears in the air and advances towards you.

"Touching this sword will damage your life-force" Bellows Treguard.

Despite your best efforts, the sword slices into you. YOUR LIFE STATUS IS AMBER. You do however make it through the exit.

--------------------

You are now standing in a long purple corridor with 4 exits in the walls. Two on your left and two on your right.

"Ah you'd better move fast because this is the dreaded corridor of the catacomb"

Above the door next to you is a cup, and opposite that a sword. The two doors at the end of the corridor have strange symbols above them. You are about to make your choice when you see the wall infront of you shift forwards.
"Ah well, this used to be the great corridor, but it appears to be getting less great by the second. Out fast" Treguard proclaims.

The corridor is now a little shorter and shrinking all the time! You must move quickly!

*desperate, dashes and takes second door to the right*
Egg Madame
Posted Image

Moleland
Member Avatar
Do you mean one on the far right?

Trophies

Kohai
Member Avatar
73|-| 1337 Sp@mmer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Moleland,Feb 4 2009
05:14 AM
Do you mean one on the far right?

Yes.
Egg Madame
Posted Image

Moleland
Member Avatar
As you run for the right hand door, the wall caves in further preventing your exit. Looking back, the wall has caved in even more the other way.

There is no escape. You can only rue your decision to not escape earlier when you had the chance. Shortly afterwards, you are crushed between the two approaching walls

Your adventure ends here

Trophies

Demonic Gophers
Member Avatar
Erazor Djinn cannot be stopped!
I shall go left.
*digs tunnel under thread*
Hail the Rodent Alliance!

*Is currently in the form of a goblin.*

My Trophies Colors!

Go to Next Page