Welcome to PA!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Adventures!

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest.

If you're thinking of joining, I feel the need to note that this is a discussion forum, and not some kind of online Pokemon game (as awesome as that would be). We get tons of members getting this confused, and we certainly wouldn't want to waste your time if this place isn't what you were looking for.

You might also find that the activity level is rather low around here. This is mostly due to lack of new members that stick around. I'm sure if we had a few more, all the many members would eventually come out of hiding. Why not sign up and stay for a while. Who knows? You may be surprised.

Click here to join!

Username:   Password:
3D pokemon online game :D
Topic Started: Oct 3 2007, 09:02 AM (72,354 Views)
dannyboy10
Member Avatar
Hi

I think that there should be an MMO 3D pokemon game that would be exciting, though not like the ones like pokemon crater but an actuall game that you need a disk for that would be good
The best defence is a good offence or its the other way round!

Danny's
PokePet
Posted ImagePosted Image
Magmaman the level 99 Magmortar!

Reef2
Member Avatar
The Almighty Pagemaster

that would be cool

they have edumacational (lol) pokemon games for the computer, but they stink
Posted Image

gameguy888
Member Avatar
Roll credits.

The problem with this though, is that Nintendo would be the only ones who could legally do it. Nintendo doesn't really do MMO's from my experience. As much as we'd all want it, I can't see it ever happening. :/
Posted Image

It's not game over until the counter hits zero.
Just keep going until the credits start rolling.

colonialwill
Member Avatar

dannyboy10
Oct 3 2007, 09:02 AM
I think that there should be an MMO 3D pokemon game that would be exciting, though not like the ones like pokemon crater but an actuall game that you need a disk for that would be good
i would like to battle your magmortar level 99 agaionstr my feraligatr ROAR!!
H i everybody i'm a ferligatr fan!

Scorpio
Member Avatar

But they're getting pretty close right?I mean now they actually do events and such with X-box etc...I think it's only a matter of time.
Soul: 3567 4685 4524
Pearl: 4 168 3350 5182
My Otaku Blog
RP profiles:

Scorpio's
Aiki's

Posted Image

Aiki 10: see aiki's adventure
Aiki 11: see spencer's adventure
Aiki 12: not yet
Aiki 13: see Glenn's adventure
Aiki 14: not yet either.

After Aiki I'll be finishing Scoprio's adventure.
“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”
“Happiness is like those palaces in fairy tales whose gates are guarded by dragons: we must fight in order to conquer it.”
“We're our own dragons as well as our own heroes, and we have to rescue ourselves from ourselves.”

Empoleon King
Member Avatar
JM Reviving Process has begun!!!

They have a Pokemon MMORPG. It's just not 3-D

http://www.pokemonog.com/
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image
Click here to feed me a rarecandy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Posted Image
Click here to feed me a !

Scorpio
Member Avatar

yeah,I kind of played that before,but it kept blockking ><;,do you actually play it Empoleon?
My Otaku Blog
RP profiles:

Scorpio's
Aiki's

Posted Image

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”
“Happiness is like those palaces in fairy tales whose gates are guarded by dragons: we must fight in order to conquer it.”
“We're our own dragons as well as our own heroes, and we have to rescue ourselves from ourselves.”

Empoleon King
Member Avatar

No lol. I just saw the add on the bottom of PA :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Scorpio
Member Avatar

*falls over*@__@;;
My Otaku Blog
RP profiles:

Scorpio's
Aiki's

Posted Image

Empoleon King
Member Avatar

Ell oh ell. It is one of the ads that go through here though.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Orcakit
Member Avatar

I play an MMO of Pokemon using a gaming system called Byond...hmmm now I wanna write to Ninetendo asking them to Pretty please make a 3D MMO....If I do that I gotta send them my Japanese holographic Blaines Arcanine card and force Ken Sugimori to sign..I lurv his artwork on that card!!!
(Orcakit)-Silver Kit Jr.: Cona banned Apple...Cona unbanned Apple...Apple banned Cona...I unbanned Cona...Apple banned me...Cona banned Apple...Cona unbanned me...I unbanned Apple...Make sense?!...Cause I just confused myself...

Deleted User
Deleted User

:hyper: :hyper: HOW DO I PLAY THE GAME MAKE MY CHARICTURE CATCH POKEMON AND STUFF

Empoleon King
Member Avatar

Easy killer, you have to go to the RPG section to do that.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Spiff13
Member Avatar
Ohhh! Shiny!

Yeah its kinda self explanitory but I had that same problem.

Jacobyl
Member Avatar
Zor.

I don't think Nintendo will make an MMO because they're too busy making the same game types over and over. Fans eat that stuff up.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Online Games · Next Topic »

Pokemon Adventures was created by gameguy888 and James, with later help from ABeakyboy. Chatterbox created by ABeakyboy. Banners made by gameguy888, bduritskygraphix, mordormaster277, Saya, Kelly2010, Voyetaza, James, Camilla, Jacobyl, and Reef2. Some banner images from Suta-Raito (http://suta-raito.com/). Board images by MicahIsMe.