Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Game Shuttle Complaint
Topic Started: Sep 29 2013, 04:18 PM (446 Views)
melisa
Member Avatar
Administrator
Admin
Had a bad experience with the Game Shuttle just thought I should make everyone aware. Apparently they let kids play M (mature) rated games and have no waivers. I have never heard of such a thing. But when ds came home from attending a party bragging to dh about playing Call of Duty I nearly hit the roof.

I have held two parties for my own child involving video / computer games with other establishments, but both times the kids were only allowed to play E games; as complying with ESRB standards. Had I agreed to let the kids play M rated games I would have had to get every parent to sign a wavier as they dropped their kids off.

I called the owner and he was rude and took no responsibility; even though on his website he says this:

Q: What games are available?
A: GAME SHUTTLE features the top games for XBOX 360, Playstation 3 and the Wii. If you have a game from home that you would like to bring aboard our Mobile Video Game bus please check with us.. As long as the game meets the ESRB standards for that event you should have no problem.

Just thought I would let everyone know. I know next time either of my children gets invited to a party of this type I will straight out be asking the other parents and the operators what caliber of games will be made available, before I let my child attend. 8 year olds do not need to be playing call of duty.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2boys4us
Member Avatar
Quite a Regular
i agree..call of duty is extreme.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Product Reviews and Recalls · Next Topic »
Add Reply