Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Earles Riding Horses
Topic Started: Jul 19 2010, 10:52 AM (1,208 Views)
a24purplemonkey
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi, anyone ever been to this with small kids? I have a 4 1/2 year old and wondering how trhe trail ride would work. Would she be allowed/able to go by herself on a horse. Do they provide a guide/someone who knows about horses. Do they do it at certain times? I thought in the pictures they do not have helmets on (kinda looks like hats).. are they provided?

Any info/advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

melisa
Member Avatar
Administrator
Admin
I'm from the area so been lots of times over the years... we took dylan last year. All the trail rides are guided. She wouldn't be old enough to go by herself but they might let her get on the horse with an adult for the trail ride. I would call in advance and ask for details to be sure. They have other stuff for young kids, couple rides and bounce houses, hay ride and there is a pony carousel. Prices are very reasonable.

http://earlesridinghorses.piczo.com

a24purplemonkey
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
Does anyone know if this is still open. I thought I heard that they had closed either last year or the year before. Does anyone know of their status and have been there this year? Thanks~!

leximommy
Member Avatar
Single Mom
They have a FB page & people commented that they were there last Friday.

a24purplemonkey
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
awesome, thanks

Sydneysmom
Member Avatar
Superstar
Yeah I know of someone who had there kids birthday party there last weekend too.

melisa
Member Avatar
Administrator
Admin
Dito! Have seen recent birthday photos / daycamp photos from people out home as well!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Places to go and Things to do! · Next Topic »
Add Reply