Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Disney store
Topic Started: Jul 7 2010, 09:29 PM (1,502 Views)
MoMtOaMbEr&mAdi
Member Avatar
Amber&MadysMom
Has anyone ever bought from Disney store online? They have great deals but I was curious about the dutie fees. Shipping seems reasonable.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

melisa
Member Avatar
Administrator
Admin
I got an email a while back about them changing it and making it more cdn friendly apparently. But I havent looked lately.

Jackie
Addict
I should check it out...J is into Mickey Mouse big time lately but I hardly ever see that kind of stuff around here, other than the odd book

scubamom
Addict
there was a few a small things last week i wanted to order maybe 4 lightweight items in total, and they wanted to charge me $20 in shipping so wasnt worth it . i would put a couple things in a group order if anyone wants to do that??

betz
Member Avatar
Can't Stay Away
i bought some bedding from the disney store online a few weeks ago, and i was really pleased with it. it's nice stuff, and it wasn't terribly expensive. i never ended up having to pay any customs duty at delivery, but i wouldn't be surprised if i ended up getting a bill from UPS later. that tends to happen with UPS.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Online shopping links · Next Topic »
Add Reply