Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Places to stay??
Topic Started: Apr 21 2010, 11:10 AM (1,596 Views)
White Tundra
Just me....
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We're looking for recommendations on where to stay in the Corner Brook area. Has anybody stayed at Funland in Cormack? I'm wondering what it is like, if the water park is sensible, and are the cabins and tenting areas good....

Thanks!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

myfivekids
Member Avatar
Superstar
We stayed there in 2006 and the cabins are really old and small. Waterpark is old as well, but not sure if they updated the place or not! But for the price, I think we paid $59 a night or something, you get what you pay for. We had fun though!

Shelley
Home Away From Home
There's supposed to be a beautiful camp ground (tent only) down through Pasadena. I co-worker talks about it all the time. I will ask the name again. I have no personal experience but their family has gone there alot.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Western Region · Next Topic »
Add Reply