Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
vista family resource centre
Topic Started: Feb 5 2007, 11:32 AM (2,156 Views)
brady&jaidasmom
Home Away From Home
There schedule changes from time to time so I am including the
contact information. They offer programs in Bonavista, King's Cove, Catalina,Trinity and Musgravetown. The programs are for families with children aged 0-6. They offer a variety of programs including Drop-In Play, Baby Talks(birth to walking), Small Wonders (walking to age 3), Healthy Baby Club(prenatal) as well as a variety of field trips, 4- week programs and parent programs and workshops. There contact information is as follows:

Vista Family Resource Centre
P.O. Box 458
Bonavista, NL
A0C 1B0
468-2540
1-888-568-2540
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mistyriver
[ * ]
I've been attending the playgroup in Musgravetown for just over a year now and it is amazing. There is always something new going on for the kids and the lady who runs it is so good with children. I hate having to miss a week...as a matter of fact I even took my second son when he was a week old!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Playgroups · Next Topic »
Add Reply