|NLMOMS.COM Board Guidelines|
1. The NLMOMS.COM community is a discussion forum for moms from the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
2. By registering and making posts on NLMOMS.com, you agree to abide by the rules of the forum.
3. All messages are the views of the respective authors, and the administrators cannot be held responsible for the content of any message.
4. By posting on NLMOMS.com, you agree you will not post material or links to any which are knowingly false and/or defamatory, libelous, rude, racist, disrespectful, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
5. NO SOLICITATION. No exceptions.
6. Due to the risks involved nlmoms.com does NOT support the open exchange of private childcare referrals, offerings for employment, other such services on the board. No exceptions.
7. Direct selling of products and items is strictly forbidden outside of the designated area. Selling or exchanging of “items and goods” will be tolerated in the "Local Market" forum only. (These areas have their own rules you should read). Please NOTE: The Local Market Place is for ITEMS and PRODUCTS only! Please refer to the rules of each market place section for more information.
8. Each section of the “Local Market” has it’s own attached set of rules. Please read and abide by said rules when utilizing this area of the board.
9. To show our support for "Working Moms" we have a section of the same name. This section is for moms to LIST their respective businesses. This section is to be used as a directory only, not for the purpose of advertising and soliciting members. This section has it's own set of rules that should be read by users.
10. No Trolling. You will not register to NLMOMS.com with multiple identities.
11. NO SPAMMING.
12. No flaming. Healthy debate and challenging ideas is encouraged, but personal attacks will not be tolerated.
13. NLMOMS.COM reserves the right to terminate the membership of disruptive members at anytime!
14. For your personal security and the security of the board, please refrain from posting personal contact information such as telephone numbers, addresses, and email on the board. The better way to share this information is through private messaging (pm).
15. Please respect your fellow member and the members of the NLMOMS.com Moderator Team. These ladies all give of their time freely, with their only reward being the success of our community.
16. Post often, have fun.
Photo Posting Guidelines
- Do not posts images more than 600x600. If you would like to share a larger image, please just provide a link to your picture.
- Photos, which are deemed too large, will be removed.
-Photos, which are deemed inappropriate will be removed.
- Don't use the forum as your personal gallery. Post your best pictures, and link the rest.
- NLMOMS.com does not offer uploading or photo hosting. There are numerous free sites that offer photo hosting such as http://www.flickr.com and http://www.photobucket.com