Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NationStates - Canada. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Regional Role-Play Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 25 2016, 06:54 AM (34 Views)
Stormaen
Member Avatar
Sir Storm of the Order of the Maple Leaf
Speaker
The counterpart to the OOC discussions in the HoC, following on from discussion on the RMB.

Selected quote:

Stormaen

That said, we did have a formerly active in-character national role-playing sub-forum, where you could RP diplomacy or relations with your fellow nations in Canada. It might be worth checking that out and seeing if it's more to your tastes or if you'd like to try your hand at reviving it?

Belmaria

I like the concept of a regional assembly, modeled after the European Parliament. We could either create a sub-forum in the HoC, or our own IC forum for the assembly.

Probably best kept OOC for now.
Speaker of the House of Commons

"Every joke is a tiny revolution." – George Orwell
:tea:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Almonaster
Member Avatar
Homophonophile
Minister
I think a RP parliament (whatever we want to call it) could be fun.

One thing which I think needs to be clear from the start is that the diplomacy here would be about relationships within the region. Diplomacy between Canada and other regions/organizations would be strictly the preserve of the government.
It is very hard to find properly cited quotes on the internet.
~Abraham Lincoln

Visit Al's FractAl Gallery

I'm in ur detailz likin' ur sinz. :evil:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Regional Role Play · Next Topic »
Add Reply