Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NationStates - Canada. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Canadian art
Topic Started: Oct 29 2013, 01:00 PM (76 Views)
disposablepuppetland
Member Avatar
Hall of Famer
Any of you live near one of these? - http://www.muralmosaic.com/gallery.html

They're all over Canada by the looks of it. Very impressive.
[align=center]This is what DPL is about - Also known as The Justified Ancients of West-Side - Furthermore known as the Jam
Cartographer of Canada
[/align]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matilda Love
Member Avatar

Minister
Thanks for this link dpl, terrific stuff!

No-one here would be surprised to learn I have been thinking along similar lines for interested NS Canadians. Via the snail mail services. One day you might all get pm from me where I am exploring options and checking interest levels.

It was a joy making a mosaic with everyone I met while in BC and Michigan. I am yet to tie in a few 'loose ends, within the piece created by myself, Sammi, Ess, LandS, Shay and Shelter, then get it posted here for everyone to enjoy. I apologise for my tardiness, too much singing going on in my spare time these days.
Posted Image

Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads.
Erica Jong

Fine art is that in which the hand, the head, and the heart go together.
ParrrrTay

Lorelai County
Member Avatar
Stanley Cup Champ
That is awesome... would be lovely to have one of those as a poster.

You doing a NS Canada mosaic? There already sort of a draft or first partial mosaic?
Posted Image ----> Posted Image

Matilda Love
Member Avatar

Minister
On iPad LC, will provide a few explanatory examples/links later today
Posted Image

Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads.
Erica Jong

Fine art is that in which the hand, the head, and the heart go together.
ParrrrTay

« Previous Topic · Real Life Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply